Imagine 18: Calum Thomas Hood (The Snapchat Leak)

Hey, guys. I don't normally put these stupid things here, but I just wanted to say that this is inspired by the nude leak and that the thoughts expressed here are mine, and this is what I would do if Calum knew I existed. This boy does not deserve the hate he's receiving, he just doesn't.

Ashton knocked on Calum's door for almost ten minutes straight and the others were starting to get worried.

Calum has never been this down about anything. It's never gotten to the point where he'd lock himself in his room and shut himself out, going to a place only he could could feel safe and comfortable.

Your embrace.

Without much attention, you were able to get into Calum's room a few minutes after the leak.

Calum had been pacing and whispering to himself as he waited for you, the invasion of privacy taking a toll on him.

He was starting to crack. He felt vulnerable.

Calum's phone buzzed with endless notifications and mentions, both from fans and haters.

He couldn't deal with anything right now. Ashton's knocks gradually gained force. You could almost feel the worry the lads had for their best friend.

Once you got into the room, Calum started explaining everything. He knew you were both shocked and disappointed by what happened, and he wanted to try to ease at least some of that emotion away.

You both laid down on the bed, hands intertwined as he told you everything with a heavy heart.

He'd sent the Snapchat video to dearly trusted person when he was just 17. The betrayal hit him hard. Calum didn't think that the person would even think of doing this.

He didn't think it'd get this big.

He didn't think.

You listened to him with an open mind, and told him with an honest tone that you still loved him no matter what, and that the affection you had for him had only grown.

After that, you turned and put half your body on Calum's, a silent agreement between the two of you being made as he put his hand below your shoulder.

Moments passed and you could feel the vibrations and contractions of Calum's chest as he cried silently, the disrespect, shame, and embarrassment dawning on him.

You didn't move, his hand shaking lightly as he tried quieting his sobs.

He felt as if he had let his entire family down.

As if he had let himself down.

You both stayed like this for hours, Calum eventually tweeting that it was him and that it was a mistake he'd learn from before returning to you, the guilt and humiliation making his chest feel tight.

You hated seeing Calum like this. Even the mere thought of him with a frown on his face with a look of pure negativity and pain brought tears to your eyes.

Calum had made a mistake, but he was being a responsible human being and admitting he was at fault. The hate he was getting made you fume with anger, but you thought it's be best to just leave it be.

The situation was already big, you didn't think it would be smart to contribute.

Watching the ever so calm and positive Calum become a hollow and sad superhero made your chest heavy.

You just wanted all this to blow over; for this to end.