Imagine 17: Luke Robert Hemmings (Cuddles)

Ever since Luke got back from tour and finals week ended, you both silently agreed to stay in bed for as long as you two wanted as a reward for the tiring and lonely nights you spent away from each other.

Your legs were entangled with Luke's, bodies scattered, arms wrapped in each other.

Luke's lip ring was a cool contrasted touch against the warm thumb he had stroking your cheek. The arm he had around your waist tightened as you turned your head to face him.

"Luke," Your voice was scratchy from the sleep.

Luke groaned and buried his head in your neck, taking in the sorely missed scent of your hair. His blonde locks tickled your nose and you scrunched your face up, lifting your hand up and sweeping your boyfriend's hair off your face.

"Luke," You said his name again.

He ignored your call and left a kiss on your neck.

The feel of his lips on your skin made your shiver, the coolness of his lip ring affecting you way more than it should've.

You felt his breath on your neck and you closed your eyes momentarily before shifting on the bed.

"Luke,"

"What," Luke said gruffly, his voice thicker than usual.

"Move."

Luke scooted away to the right, the arm he had around your waist still holding onto you and bringing you along with him.

He brought his upper body up and suddenly attacked you with light kisses. His messy hair was now tickling your forehead

A smile made it's way onto your features, happiness dancing in your eyes as Luke kept his arm around you as murmured sweet nothings in your ear and told you how much he missed you while he was on tour.