Imagine 07: Ashton Fletcher Irwin (Take A Picture)

“Let’s go out today.” Ashton said, sitting up as you groaned in protest. “Today’s supposed to be your rest day, Ashy.”

“It’s not like I’m gonna start touring around the city, (Y/N)*.” Ashton laughed before shaking you. “C’mon, I wanna take you out.”

“But I’m lazy.” You moaned, pushing his hands off you and turning around, wanting to get some more shut-eye.

After a few moments of silence, Ashton turned your body, making you lie on your back, and put his head dangerously close to yours, his elbows on either side of your body, making sure you didn’t have to support his weight.

You opened your eyes instantly, your eyes meeting his.

“Please, babe?” He whispered before kissing you.

After minutes and minutes of pleases and bribery, you finally agreed, making him giggle in excitement and stand up, leaving you in the comfort of the warm blankets all by yourself.

You heard the shower turn on and turn off in what seemed like seconds before hearing the bathroom door open.

“Babe, get up.” Ashton nudged.

Since you couldn’t get back to sleep, you reluctantly sat up and rubbed your eyes before opening them.

“How’d you get dressed so fast?!” You ask Ashton in disbelief, seeing him all dressed up with a bandana on his head and everything. “You’re Smash, not the Flash!”

He simply shrugged and pulled you off the bed, making you stumble on your feet. “I’ll wait in the other room.” Ashton told you before kissing you on the cheek and pushing you to the bathroom.

You sighed, but obeyed your boyfriend. The grogginess was washed away quickly with every movement you made, trying not to keep Ashton waiting.

Once you finished the two of you stepped out of your cozy apartment and started walking around the city.

Ashton took you out to ice cream shops, trinket stalls, and all those places, making you smile. He always loved seeing you happy. Even before you two got together, he thought you were prettiest when you were smiling. With or without make-up.

The both of you decided to take a stop at a park before heading back home. You and Ashton sat by a cement bench, you leaning on his shoulder with his arm wrapped around your waist.

“The view’s beautiful out here.” You murmured, using your elbow to nudge your boyfriend.

He looked at you with a smile, his dimples showing, before standing up and taking place with the view.

“C’mon (Y/N). Take a photo.”

You shook your head and laughed at him before bringing your phone out and sliding the screen up to open the camera.

Once you brought it up at him, he made his signature ‘rock’ sign and stuck his tongue out sideways. You tried to conceal a smile and bit your lip, tapping the screen.

The photo got saved and you put your phone down. Ashton put his hand down and walked over, the both you looking at the photo.

“Now you have two of the things you love in one picture.” Ashton smirked.

“Smug butt.” You told him, knowing he didn’t particularly like it if someone swore.

His smirk grew and he brought you closer to his side, the two of you making your way back home.