Imagine 12: Calum Thomas Hood and Luke Robert Hemmings (Heartbreak Girl)

Before the boys got sucked into all the interviews, performances and tours, you were one of the few people who supported them with a proud heart.

You loved their music, and wished the stars out of the sky that they would get the recognition they deserve.

This was why they loved you.

The boys cherished your friendship, and loved you for who you are. Which is why they wanted you to tag along their tours as their special guest.

Since you were homeschooled, your parents didn't have much to complain about and let you go with them.

You were able to travel the world with them, seeing sights you thought you'd only see online. You tasted food that you've only dreamed about. You were basically living the dream. With your best friends.

Luke and Calum wanted you in more than just a friendly way, though.

It was set among them that whoever would win you over had to respect the other, and that their friendship wouldn't be affected.

You didn't know about the feelings they kept at bay for you, but Ashton and Michael did.

They would both tease the three of you regularly, you playing along thinking it was some sort of joke. Luke and Calum however, either played along as well or had their cheeks turn pink.

Your boyfriend knew about you going on tour with the band, and to your surprise and joy, didn't put up much of a fight. He trusted you and it made you feel giddy whenever you thought about it.

Luke and Calum were getting interviewed by various reporters, Ashton and Michael taking photos with fans when your boyfriend called.

You excused yourself and walked over to the other part of the room, smiling to yourself and laughing as you talked to your dearly missed boyfriend.

Luke and Calum noticed your disappearance, and their hearts sank when they saw you, happier than ever to hear your boyfriend's voice.

Calum tried not to look your way, afraid his expression would show what he truly felt and continued trying to focus on whatever questions were being thrown their way.

Luke, however, couldn't take his eyes off you. He wanted to be the one making you smile and laugh, not your boyfriend. His mood dampened and he tried to mask it with a blank, unreadable expression, forcing out laughs when jokes were made and smiles when pictures were taken.

You were their heartbreak girl, and you didn't even know it.