Imagine 10: Luke Robert Hemmings (Thrift Shop)

"Luke, I'm going out." You say loudly, taking your bag and gathering your hair to one side and putting it over your shoulder.

"What?" Luke adjusted his position on the sofa to face you, "where are you going, babe?"

You stop in front of the door, your cheeks flushed.

"Thrift shop." You tell him, lowering your voice.

Luke's mouth went agape before he starting laughing.

"Thrift shop? I thought you hated those places." He said, standing up and walking towards you.

"I do, but.." You bit your lip, unsure of what to say.

"Well? But..?" Luke pushed, bending and inching his face closer to yours, making a silly expression to try to make you laugh.

"You know I can't think clearly when you do that." You said, your lips breaking out into a smile, your attempt to conceal a laugh failing.

He gives you a kiss before stepping back and putting his hands behind him, clasping them.

You took a moment to compose yourself before looking at your boyfriend and replying.

"I realize that maybe I was wrong about thrift shops." You murmured, causing Luke to grin. You both knew it was rather difficult for you to admit you were wrong, so he was enjoying this. ".. so I'm going to one."

"I'm going with you." Luke said.

"What, why?" You asked quickly, tilting your head to the side.

He shrugged. "I just want to spend time with you."

The two of you left your apartment and went to the nearest thrift shop, Luke laughing when your face contorted into a grimace when you entered.

To your surprise, the clothes for sale weren't half bad. You saw some designer pieces, making you gape.

Luke found you some cute pieces, and you were shocked.

"Who knew you had taste in clothes?" You teased.

"Hey, Calum doesn't borrow my stuff for no reason, y'know." Luke chuckled.