Snapchat Imagine 02: Luke Robert Hemmings (Thoughtful)

You always thought that you were an ugly little shit; someone who didn't deserve someone as thoughtful and beautiful as Luke Hemmings.

There was always a nagging voice at the back of your mind that constantly screamed that Luke deserved someone better than you and that you were both wasting time and effort.

You didn't come from an abusive family, but you were certain that you would never amount to a girl that would complete Luke's life completely.

Luke knew about your insecurity and always reprimanded you with kisses and cuddles whenever it was brought up.

He would make sure you knew that you were, are, and always will be the person who'd never fail to make him happy.

He always reminded himself to fill your ears with the perfections he saw in you every single day, not that he needed reminders.

Luke would never be ashamed to say that he is and always will be in love with you, even if you weren't.

That was why it was difficult for him to go on tour again, the thought of you and your harmful thoughts alone together making his stomach churn.

He always tried to make up for his lack of presence with little messages and private videos, hoping to be the reason you smile at least once a day.

And so at four in the morning, you woke up to a buzz from under your pillow.

You didn't particularly like being woken up at the wee hours of the morning, so with a pissed expression on your face, you unlocked your phone.

Seeing Luke's Snapchat name flash eased some of the annoyance off your face and you tapped the notification, just a tad bit curious as to why your boyfriend would dare interrupt your trip to lala land.

A smile slowly made it's way to your face as Luke's face popped out and his message appeared on your screen.

Afraid of losing it forever, you tapped your AssistiveTouch and took a screen cap just before the snap disappeared.

A warm feeling made your heart feel fuzzy and you couldn't help but be grateful for the Luke Hemmings you had all to yourself.