Imagine 24: Michael Gordon Clifford and Calum Thomas Hood (Nervous)

Before the band made it big, you spent a lot of time with them. You were a wannabe YouTuber and was constantly bringing your camera around with you to take pictures and videos to edit into your uploads.

"C'mon Michael, look at the camera, look at me!" You pleaded, aiming your camera at him and Calum. Michael shook his head, keeping his hand up to cover his face. Calum kept a pokerface on, his arm on the couch to keep his head up.

At the time, Michael was a bit insecure and camera-shy. But the fact that you were holding the camera made his nervousness even worse.

Michael may have had a crush on you, and you recording his every move and uploading it on the internet just made his stomach churn.

It was totally fine when the band did it, but it was a whole different thing if someone else did it.

Calum, on the other hand, was totally freaking out on the inside of his calm exterior, which was completely unlike him. The grip he had on his leg was a bit too tight for his liking, but he could feel his heart pounding inside his chest but he wasn't quite sure what to do about it.

Both Michael and Calum had a thing for you and you were completely oblivious to it, your focuses being on the camera and getting out of your town and start exploring the world.

Michael's blue streak down his dark fringe shone from the sunlight coming from out the window and Calum simply looked at you, the camera lense, and then at Luke's guitar sitting at the background.

They both couldn't possibly tell you how they felt about you, the fear of losing you as their friend lingering at the back of their minds every single day.

"Oi, boys, let's do a cover." Ashton said, making you three look at him. You aimed your camera at yourself and waved before closing it and letting it hang from your neck.

Today was definitely not going to be the day Michael and Calum told you how they felt, and it was going to stay that way for a while.