Song Imagine 09: Wrapped Around Your Finger (Ashton)

Ashton grabbed a bag off one of the pegs nailed onto his wall and pulled his underwear drawer open, hastily stuffing every single sock he had without a second thought.

The only thing on his mind was /you/. It's always been you for almost three weeks straight. Everything else fell under a second priority that he'd probably forget three seconds from now.

You had left for an exclusive three week school trip to Europe you had won in a raffle and you had just got home.

Ashton pestered you the entire trip, constantly asking you for photos and videos. What else would the Selfie King himself ask for? But, you simply screened his texts and called him when you were going into and getting out of bed.

You considered this a vacation and blocked mostly everyone out. Even Ash.

Because of your decision, you were able to see the sights with light shoulders and a refreshed mind, the stress from anything and everything being lifted out of your chest.

Ashton practically ran out of the house and sprinted the distance from his house to yours, his mom and younger brother being the last thing on his mind.

Anne was out with a friend while Harry and his friend played and had a sleepover. It's not like they'd notice him gone when /they/ were gone in the first place.

On the way to your house, Ashton took a short detour to the neighborhood park, hiding behind trees and stealing rocks to put into the socks he'd stuffed into his bag.

You were busy unpacking your belongings and souvenirs when you heard something hit your window.

At first, you thought it was a fruit that had fallen down onto your roof and shrugged it off. But the incessant noise kept repeating itself and you almost got a bump on your head when you opened your window to check what was going on.

Down below your favorite tree out in the backyard, Ashton was stuffing a rock in each sock he has brought, aiming at your window when he saw your head peeking out.

A sock he threw your way ended up landing on your carpeted floor and you raised a brow heading in to pick it up and throw it back at him.

You managed to hit him on the chest and he looked up at you again as you tried to hold your laugh in.

Although it wasn't really late and some houses still had their lights on, you didn't think the neighbors would appreciate seeing a crazy boy throwing socks at your window at midnight.

Michael dropped the rock socks and bag onto the ground and made his way towards the tree that was a few feet away from you.

As Ashton put his feet on the tree and started climbing, you started to worry for his safety. What would happen to him if he fell?

Ashton seemed like a careful guy, but he was actually a big, six footed giggling mess.

He eventually reached your window and you helped him in, a sudden jolt of adrenaline coursing in your veins.

As much as you didn't want to get caught, the idea of getting caught sounded just a little bit more appealing.

"Seriously? Rocks in socks?" You laughed.

Ashton giggled and wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you close. You set your arms on his shoulders as he touched your forehead with his.

"You could've waited until tomorrow to see me." You said softly, looking into his eyes that never seemed to stay a hazel brown or deep green.

"It's already tomorrow." Ashton grinned. "Besides, it was Michael's idea. I don't wanna break any windows. I ain't paying for that shit." He cussed before leaning in and giving you a toe-curling kiss that almost made you regret ignoring him the entire trip.