Imagine 03: Luke Robert Hemmings (Art Galleries)

Luke knew how much you loved art. You told him all about your silly sketches and doodles when you were in grade school and he remembers every single one.

He loves it when you tell him stories, real or not, because the way you tell them has him enraptured. It's one of the things he loves about you. You speak with so much passion, even though you have absolutely no idea what you're saying.

He finds that funny, but adorable.

When he and lads went to visit an art museum, he felt as if he was betraying you. He's always wanted to take you to one, especially this one, but here he was, walking and observing the art hung up on the wall, without you.

So while the security guards weren't looking, he took a selfie with a pretty piece of framed art and sent it to you, waiting for a few seconds before dialing your number.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N). Please don't be mad."

You were highly confused as to what your boyfriend was talking about. "Luke, are you alright? What're you talking about?"

"I'm in an art museum without you and-- God, I'm so so so s--" He got cut off by your laugh.

This time, it was his turn to get confused,

"Why are you laughing? Aren't you mad? Oh my God, are you going crazy? Oh my God, I'm the worst boyfriend ever Oh--"

"No, Luke," You laughed, "nonono!" You laughed harder. You took a few deep breaths before continuing.

"I'm not mad, you silly boy." You smiled, even though it was obvious that he couldn't see you. "It's totally fine. We'll go to one together some other time, okay?"

Luke breathed out a sigh of relief. "Okay, right. Yup. We will."

"Yes, now I don't think you're allowed to use phones in art museums, mister, so I suggest you put the phone down."

He looked around and sure enough, there was a sign that said 'CELLPHONES = OFF' in big, bold letters.

"I love you (Y/N), bye!" He said, suddenly getting nervous. He didn't want to get caught by the guard.

"Love you, Lukey." You said, hesitantly tapping on the red button to end the call.

Luke put the phone down and shoved it in his pocket, trying not to act guilty.

'Hey, mate, wha--" Calum started.

"I didn't use a phone. Michael did." Luke said hastily, looking around.

"Forget it." Calum said, laughing as he shook his head.