Imagine 13: Ashton Fletcher Irwin (Starbucks)

You and Ashton usually woke up early in the morning, often having contests as to who would wake up earlier, no alarms allowed.

Ashton would usually win, but today, you were surprised to see him sound asleep. His curls contrasting against the clean white sheets.

You nudged his arm a couple of times, Ashton slowly waking up.

He slowly rubbed his eyes, smiling at you when his hazel brown eyes landed on you.

"Starbucks?" You asked him quickly, cutting him off from whatever he was about to say.

"Good morning to you too, (Y/N)." He laughed, his voice raspy. "Yeah, Starbucks sounds good right now." He said, sitting up and putting his hands behind him on the mattress.

You let out a 'whoop' and kissed your boyfriend good morning before starting to get ready for the early morning walk to Starbucks.

Ashton soon followed, and you both left and locked your apartment door, the city scent filling your lungs.

The both of you walked hand in hand, delving into meaningless conversation about anything.

Minutes passed and you both arrived in front of Starbucks. The 'open' sign just got flipped a mere seven minutes ago, the staff looking a bit sleepy.

You and Ashton entered the shop, the smell of coffee beans making you smile.

Ashton walked over to the counter and ordered coffee and pastries for the both of you, seeing as though you both haven't eaten breakfast yet.

The both of you didn't stay long, though, seeing as though the staff seemed more than irritated that they had customers this early.

So, you two finished your pastries, took your coffees and left.

All the way home, you and Ashton made jokes about the grumpy employees, him mostly laughing at the imitations and faces you made.

Ashton loved how you wouldn't let negativity get to you so easily. You were like his happy pill whenever he felt as if the walls were closing in on him.

You made him feel happy. As if the scars on his wrist weren't there.

"Thanks." Ashton said suddenly, his hazel eyes turning green under the sunlight. They held genuine happiness whenever he looked at you.

"For what?" You asked, turning around and walking backwards.

"Being here." He smiled, his dimples showing.

"Dork."