Song Imagine 04: English Love Affair (Calum)

Slightly SPG.

Calum flopped onto the hotel bed, groaning. It was dark, seeing as though he was too lazy to turn the lights on.

The only thought that ran through his mind was you. The way you made him feel against the sheets, and the sounds you made.

It was never-ending torture.

Two months ago, the boys played at a local tavern in the UK. Their melodic voices filled the ears of many patrons, and everyone generally had a good time.

About halfway through the performance, you caught Calum’s eye. Or rather, Calum caught your eye. You gave him a smirk, before turning to go somewhere else, your red cocktail dress contrasting against the thirsty wannabes.

Once their set finished, they decided to stay and have a few drinks to celebrate today’s gig and the gigs to come in the near future.

That was when Calum felt someone was looking at him. When he surveyed the surroundings, your eyes met a second time.

Luke, Ashton, and Michael decided to call it a night and said that they’ll be going. You intrigued Calum, so he opted to stay and bid his mates good night.

Once they left and got a cab, you waited for a few minutes before walking towards Calum in a slow and steady motion.

You both maintained the connection, your movements making Calum anxious of what’s to come next.

The following events that happened were too intense to put into words.

In the darkness of the room and silence, he could still hear your moans and the feel the tightness and wetness of you.

The very thought of you made him squirm.

Nothing romantic ever happened between the both of you. Everything was purely physical; a thirst only the two of you could quench.

He remembered your hair splayed on the pillow, the way you tasted. In his time with you, he memorized almost every inch of your body.

Calum felt a pressure in his jeans and he groaned against the pillow.

None of the boys didn't believe a word that came out of his mouth when he talked about you. They thought it was too good to be true.

But, a small part of themselves believed Calum and envied him. The entire time they were in the UK, not a single woman showed much interest in them.

They blamed it on Calum's Asian likeness.

Calum didn't bother pushing the subject, however, since he knew nobody could steal the memories you had imprinted in his head.

You were his English love affair, and he couldn't get you out of his mind.