Imagine 04: Ashton Fletcher Irwin (Selfies)

Exactly a week ago, you and Ashton had a petty argument about him taking 'too many selfies'. You, being his girlfriend, didn't mind at all, but you liked teasing him about it and he would always get flustered.

So, he bet that he could go a full two weeks without taking one selfie. You, doubting him, agreed with a smirk.

Today would mark the first day of his second week without taking a selfie and you had to admit, you missed it.

You loved seeing his smiling face and adorable dimples, both in pictures and real life.

The two of you were at Starbucks in the hot afternoon today, since he wanted to take you out.

"You want your regular, Ash?" You asked as he sat down on one of the vacant tables, putting your bag on the seat opposite his.

He simply smiled at you and nodded, making you smile back at him before taking place in line for the cashier.

Minutes passed and Ashton's order came before yours. You set it down in front of him before going back to the pick-up counter and waiting for yours.

Ashton looked around, his eyes lingering on you, before hastily taking your phone out of your bag and lifting his coffee up right below his chin and smiling a close-mouthed smile and taking a snapshot.

"Aha!" You suddenly say, catching him in the act. Ashton's shoulders jumped and he immediately dropped your phone and almost spilled his coffee. "You lose!"

Ashton looks at you with a guilty and nervous expression. "Uh, I was just checking my hair."

"No you weren't! I heard my camera go off, liar!" You laughed, putting a hand on your hip.

Ashton sighed, putting his coffee down on the table and picking your phone up. "Alright, you got me." He said in defeat, handing you your phone.

You take it from his hands and slip it in your pocket, a smug grin on your face. "I win!"

"Yes, you win, (Y/N)." He grumbled, his cheeks turning a light pink.

"Aw, don't be a bad sport," You say, bending down and kissing his cheek, "I still love you. With or without selfies, pretty boy."

Ashton rolled his eyes and groaned, before succumbing and kissing you on the lips.