Imagine 28: Michael Gordon Clifford and Ashton Fletcher Irwin (Mine)

Ever since the boys met you, Michael and Ashton took an instant liking toward you. And it wasn't the friendly kind.

They loved the way you could express yourself so freely, not giving a fuck about what people would say and think about you afterwards. They were both completely enraptured by the way you'd speak about something so passionately, even if what you believed in was wrong.

You had such a strong personality and they were absolutely in love with it.

Michael and Ashton had both agreed to a friendly match to win your heart a few months back, and only recently had there been a result.

As much as you loved Ashton and his obsession with broccoli and making you laugh, your heart was like a paperclip, Michael being the magnet.

He managed to be as dirty as you were, and that was saying a lot. And although Michael seemed like a scary punk on the outside, he was a completely soft kitten on the inside.

Michael was completely ecstatic when you two started dating. Ashton on the other hand, tried as hard as he could to be happy for his best friend and the girl he'd fallen for.

If someone else could make you happier than he could, he was just glad it was Michael.

But when their love lives were up for discussion, Michael couldn't help the cocky grin that spread through his features as he looked at Ashton, who's mood took a turn for the worse.

"Actually," Michael started, keeping his eye contact with Ashton, "I may have a girlfriend,"

Ashton, not wanting his emotions to show, quickly decided to exaggerate the look on his face by stretching his frown to make it look fake.

"She's beautiful, smart, and a great person I'm incredibly lucky to have," Michael continued, the confidence in his voice unwavering.

Michael loved you with all his heart, just like Ashton did, and he was extremely grateful that you chose him over Ashton.

"and she's all mine."