Imagine 30: Ashton Fletcher Irwin (Lazy Day)

Practically every update account on Twitter was tweeting about Ashton staying behind in the US to do Christmas caroling with John Feldman and it made your heart melt.

Ashton would rather stay in a foreign country to make children happy than take the opportunity to get home to his family like his bandmates did.

You weren't sure to be concerned or happy for your boyfriend.

And when Ashton did come home, you tackled him to the ground and made sure to catch up with him in more ways than one.

Waking up with Ashton beside you on the usually cold sheets immediately put a smile on your face, a sigh escaping your lips.

You rolled over to the edge of the bed, picking your phone up to check what time it was.

Just when your eyes were refocusing on the screen, you felt a warm hand snake itself onto your stomach and pull you towards Ashton's chest, roughly.

A shudder travelled down your spine and you closed your eyes as Ashton pressed his lips onto that sweet spot on your neck, his hair tickling your cheek.

"Ashton--"

"Stay in with me." His hoarse morning voice whispered, the grip he had around you tightening.

You wriggled out of his hold, making Ashton frown, and turned around to look at him.

He quickly turned his frown upside down and gave you a smile, his blonde hair on a cream pillow and the sun kissing his bare shoulders.

The sun was up and shining. Just like he was.

You returned his smile and shifted your position on the bed, your naked body now on top of his.

Ashton put an arm around you again, his other hand reaching up and playing with your hair splayed across his chest.

If every lazy day turned out like this, you'd definitely be staying in everyday.