[19:00]

Donghyuck is the kind of guy who would pull funny pranks and jokes in the middle of class, he may seem like one of the badass popular kids, but really he's the friendly class clown that everybody loves

Donghyuck is the kind of guy who would pull funny pranks and jokes in the middle of class, he may seem like one of the badass popular kids, but really he's the friendly class clown that everybody loves. He's also one of the few guys in your school who likes you, but unlike all the others, he doesn't realize he's got a big fat crush on you. He's the kind to get your attention in a wrong situation, like doing bad stuff to make you embarrassed.

Of course, it wasn't his intention, he only wanted to get your attention, but then you were only ignoring him with all your might. Anywhere, everywhere, you would constantly see him wherever you went. And whenever he was there, everyone called you 'mop girl' since Donghyuck kicked a bucket of mop water in front of you.

He thought you would kick it back with a scoff like you usually do when he tries to do stuff to you, but you were too focused trying to revise for your biology test, but you didn't even get to go and take the test because after you toppled over the big bucket, the contents spilled over you and you were soaked. You ran away after seeing everyones happy smiles of joy at your embarrassment.

At first, when you glanced at Donghyuck he was snickering, but you must've had tears because his face fell into a worried, guilty look. He tried reaching out for you, but you shoved him away, shoved anyone who was in your way laughing at you, scowling and storming out of school.

The next few days Donghyuck kept trying to find you to apologize, but every time he would find you, you would run out.

But by the next week, he was desperate, he was gonna combust if he doesn't make things right. He went to the park nearby school, planning on swinging on the swings and regretting his actions yet once again, but to his surprise, you sat on the other swing he would often leave empty. You had a sandwich in your hands as you took a bite once in a while.

Donghyuck hesitated, but slowly approached you. Once you saw him, you were surprised, but it didn't seem like you were pissed or anything. He stood there, nervously holding eye contact with you, before you nudged your head to the swing next to you, granting his permission to sit there. Funny, it reminded him of when he would awkwardly try to make friends when he was a kid.

He sat on the swing, swinging back and forth softly almost instinctively. You only chew slowly on the last piece of your sandwich, soon joining him in swinging. Donghyuck couldn't stand the silence between you two, as if it were screaming in his face of how bad and pathetic he was for doing such a thing just to get your attention. Nervously glancing at you once in a while, he gradually found out that he was the only scared one, you seemed like you were enjoying yourself, swinging and twisting every now and then.

"I'm so sorry!" Donghyuck blurted out rather loudly, catching you off guard as you jump and tumble down on the sand below you. The boy next to you yelps, springing up to check on you. "Shit! I'm sorry, I'm literally so so sorry!" He profusely apologizes, helping you up from the ground. Once you've stood straight and cleaned up all the sand in your hair and clothes, you burst out laughing, almost falling over but grabbing onto the shocked boy in front of you for balance.

Donghyuck is stunned for a second, before gradually chucking and then hysterically laughing along for some reason. Your laugh is probably one of the most contagious, beautiful ones he's ever heard in his life, which is kind of rare for him to say because he only gets to say that about his mother's laugh.

The two of you calm down, laying there next to each other on the sand surprisingly in peace, your hands so close to touching. Donghyuck takes a deep breath, "I really am sorry. I'm stupid for doing that to you, stupid for doing it just for your attention..." he mumbles, his eyes never leaving the cloudy night sky he oh so suddenly found so interesting.

Your smile is soft, softer than you would've ever thought it would be as you stared at the boy's cheeks which were heating up and turning a bit pink, a tingling feeling in you convincing you that he really did mean so, "It's alright."

"No, not really."

"Yeah you're right," you snicker, "it's really not." Donghyuck almost looks sad, but you don't notice because you are also faced the sky in fear and embarrassment that if you met his, maybe you'd drown in them. "But I forgive you? I mean that's enough, right?" You shrug, your eyes stuck on one patch of the sky which was open, the stars gleaming beyond them.

Donghyuck shyly loops his pinkie finger with yours on the sand, his grin growing when you squeeze back, "Yeah, that's definitely enough." You laugh in glee, eyes squinted as you occasionally wheeze here and there, Donghyuck only chuckles softly along, way too drowned in your laugh to realize he's staring at you.

Suddenly, your laugh became even more precious than his mom's, he thinks, and he can't help but smile adoringly at you, 'mom, i think i'm in love.'

🌻: hello dear sunflowers! This is my first time actually publishing on wattpad so i hope its not too much of a flop hehe <33