[10:00]

🌻 :: am a sucker for platonic dynamics yes give it to me

Donghyuck is absolutely beautiful, you notice.

Maybe it's because he decided to finally brush his hair after not brushing it for 3 whole days. No, it's his sweater. Possibly both.

You nod, concluding that it's both these factors that make him look absolutely immaculate today.

"Stop staring." Donghyuck mumbles.

He shifts his strawberry flavored lollipop to his other cheek, glancing away from his screen just momentarily to look at you.

With a click of your tongue, you look away. You really should have charged your phone before you went to Donghyuck's place. Alas, laziness is inevitable. To you and Donghyuck, at least.

Which is why he's got his head in your lap, tapping at his screen where he plays another one of his mobile games instead of studying. It's alright, it was an easy topic.

"Can I please charge my phone?" You plead one more time, your head hitting the headboard of your best friend's bed, flopping your hands on his stomach on purpose. He grunts at the action, pushing your hands off, "Not anymore."

You choose not to argue against it, and instead regret hitting his stomach. The last time you fought over a charger, you almost snapped it in half. And that was Renjun's charger. You were chased down multiple streets for the next 10 minutes.

Instead of doing... well, nothing, you decide to ignore Donghyuck's previous statement and find what made him look much better than he usually does everyday.

Your eyes trail from the bucket hat he had plopped very carelessly on the top of his head to his eyes, flickering here and there to each corner of his phone, and then his nose. He has a very nose, you notice for the first time, and along with the discovery of this, you find a small mole right on his cheekbone.

How have you not noticed that? You've noticed the few on his neck, but not this particular one. Your eyes trail further down, and find yet another one just at the edge of his jaw.

At this point, you've gasped at leaned in closer to get a better look at the tiny beauty mark you had no idea of.

"Y/n! Dude, back up you're blocking my view!"

You don't back up, instead you poke at his moles, "Since when did you have this?! And this?!"

Donghyuck groans when he ends up losing against an opponent, tossing his phone on his lap and taking the lollipop from his mouth. He raises it right above your head, "I swear to god, I will whack you with this lollipop if you don't back up."

Finally, you back away, and find a small angry pout on Donghyuck lips. "I've had all my moles since I was born!"

He looks back down at his phone, and grumbles at another defeat.

Strangely, he looks adorable. You've never seen Donghyuck so upset before, and as much as you feel bad, you feel a stronger urge to chuckle at his frown.

Leaning down once again, you place your lips on his jaw, right where his mole was, before peppering kisses all the way to his other moles. It was a small sudden urge you couldn't really resist, and you're even more delighted when your best friend starts giggling at the sensation.

You don't stop, even when he asks for you to, moving to his forehead.

In the end, Donghyuck is able to push you off, and instead he tackles you into a warm hug where you stay laughing for the next 10 minutes.