[17:21]

Donghyuck never liked having you around

It's not like you liked him around either.

You always seemed to find a way to tease him, or get him riled up over something so small. Like when you came just in time to hear him comment something about you being hot, and teased him to no end from it, he always says he hates having you hang out with him, both you and his friends know otherwise.

He was amazed how you could be so... you. Yes, he was always one to voice out his opinions, but he was always being countered and argued with when doing so. But when you state your own thoughts it has everyone in a trance of how different things could be and how they should see in other perspectives.

He claims it's unfair how he does the exact same thing but always is being thrown down, but you and his friends know how he's always tranced the longest when you state your opinions.

You're shocked how cocky Donghyuck could be, in any situation. When you're arguing, he always finds a way to wink and say how you look cute and mad. It riles you up even more.

You always say how his cockiness is like a migraine always there to follow you, but both him and his friends can always point out how your cheeks are burning up.

Donghyuck can't believe how one second, you're a nightmare, and the next you're acting like one of the closest friends he's met, always there when he needs it. He rants on and on how you're always bothering him and the right and wrong times. But his friends are completely aware of how many times he's cried in your arms.

"You're all alone here? I didn't expect that from you, Hyuck."

Donghyuck smirks at the name you call him, his ego suddenly awakening and ready to strike. He usually hates it when people call him his nickname, but when it rolls off your tongue, he can't help but feel full of himself.

"Damn, I never expected you to accept the fact that I'm popular." You snicker at the fact that he's following along to your small skit, aware that you called him to pick you up from your weekly biology lessons with Renjun.

You simply shoot a meaningful smile at him, adjusting your backpack straps, before trudging down the last few flights of stairs of the library and in front of Donghyuck's motorcycle.

He brings a hand up to caress his pitch black motorcycle, winking and biting his lip at you, "Need a ride?"

Donghyuck doesn't expect you to do anything but roll your eyes and climb on the motorcycle, like you usually do, but you do something completely different. How could you not? He looked really cute and just by looking at him, all your tension and stress from the day fades away. You need a way of thanking him for that.

And so you press your lips gently against his, shutting your eyes tight and enjoying the gentle kiss. Donghyuck is obviously shocked, but why should he be? He's kissed you many times.

Instantly, Donghyuck melts into the sensation of your lips softly sinking between his, feeling the giddiness spread within his body. You smile, and can't help but feel smug when you taste cherry on his lips, for you have been trying to get rid of his smoking habits with lollipops.

What's better than sharing a sudden kiss with your boyfriend after a long tiring day?

Donghyuck never liked having you around, he loved it.

And you have to say, you do too. He is your boyfriend, after all.

🌻: hi sunflowers!! just got all my works in my drafts and I'm gonna publish them all at once because i am impatient 😆😆