[22:23]

☀ : hi lets pretend i didnt dip for a whole month hahahshhshshsa anw enjoy this

The alcohol in your system is too much.

bad boy!donghyuck can tell as well, just at a glance of how your eyes droop sleepily, and how you sway slightly with a grimace. It's thrown you over the edge in just a second, as your stomach churns and you throw a hand over your mouth.

Donghyuck instantly follows you as your feet stumble across the room, bumping into all the dancing people in the party, hopefully leading you to the nearest bathroom. He knows what's about to happen next, and is definitely ready. He makes sure he's ready by throwing his cigarette away, shifting closer towards you.

Alas, you have found your way into a bathroom, throwing the door open as you stumble onto your knees next to the toilet bowl. You don't even seem to notice how Donghyuck closes the door, before kneeling next to you to aid you through your experience.

The next thing you know, you're throwing up. Your fingers grip at the toilet bowl and your face scrunches up at the extremely u comfortable feeling, coughing a few times.

However, what comes next isn't so uncomfortable, if anything, it's so very comforting, as Donghyuck has one hand gliding up and down your back, his other sweeping your hair from your face.

His gentle coos follow as you once again start throwing up into the bowl, mumbling words of encouragment into your ear. "That's it, let it all out," He whispers, "I've got you, pretty girl,"

After about 4 and a half minutes of sitting by the bowl, trying to focus with your mind spinning like crazy, you seem to sober up a lot more, wiping at your mouth as you slump against the wall.

"Sorry you had to go through—" you pause, gesturing to yourself up and down, "—all this. I know how excited you were for this party."

The sour scrunch of your eyebrows loosen when Donghyuck runs his thumbs gently over them, shaking his head with a small smile. "Don't apologize, baby, I was excited because you were coming along with me,"

And suddenly, you have the immense urge to cry. It seems too late for you to stop that, as tears start to form at the corner of your eyes, and you seem to gravitate towards your lover with a pout.

Donghyuck instantly catches you in his arms, cradling your head into his shoulder. "Hey, hey, don't cry! You're gonna get dehydrated!"

You nod instead of answering with words, burying yourself deeper into his embrace as he coaxes you into relaxing and breathing steadily. You unconciously sync your breathing with the strokes of his hand on your back, kissing your skin in between such loving phrases.

"You're really good at this," You comment, after noticing how your headache had almost instantly dissapeared.

Donghyuck smiles at your words, his hold tightening around you gently. "I learned from my father while my mom was pregnant with my sister, and then I had to do it when my mom as a drunk,"

You grimace at the thought of resurfacing his broken memories of his troubled family, immediently retracting from his hold. "Shit, I'm sorry for—"

"I just said don't apoligize!" Donghyuck hollers out before you could finish. "I swear baby, all I care about right now is you, okay?"

He can finally smile once you nod, taking your face into his hold. Donghyuck's fingers are warm as they glide across your cheeks, leaving trails of warmth full of comfort and love, as his lips follow right after.

"Now, let's say our goodbyes to our friends, before going home to sleep early. How does that sound, pretty?"