[17:49]

🌻 :: good day sunflowers!! this was a request from tumblr (but requests are no longer open) that im pretty proud of :0

Never would you have guessed you'd be in Lee Donghyuck's room, flipping through the pages of his favorite spiderman comic Mark Lee gave him for his 13th birthday, with Donghyuck himself right next to you, flipping through one of your favorite TINT...

Never would you have guessed you'd be in Lee Donghyuck's room, flipping through the pages of his favorite spiderman comic Mark Lee gave him for his 13th birthday, with Donghyuck himself right next to you, flipping through one of your favorite TINTIN comics.

But you guess that's just how life with Donghyuck is, full of things you didn't know.

Like the feelings he has for you. Or how you fell for him in the first place.

You think it's when he asked to play a round of rock paper scissors in minute 3 in 7 minutes in heaven to decide who's gonna go out full on crying, acting like they got rejected. Perhaps it was the way he accepted defeat very quickly and struggled to get tears to his eyes 30 seconds before the 7 minutes would end.

Just a few weeks later, here you are, on his bedroom floor, discussing your favorite parts of each book. You're extra close to each other because Chenle and Jisung have a video to film, a project they both had claimed. Well, it's kind of ruining comic book club.

At the same time, you do have to say you don't mind the reduced space between you two.

"I have to say," Donghyuck starts as he places the book down, "professor Calculus really needs a pair of hearing aids."

It's true, the man can't hear anything for his life.

You hum in agreement, picking at the lint at Donghyuck's hoodie sleeve, "He gets a pair in book eleven and twelve, so don't worry."

At this, your companion chuckles. It's oddly fascinating to him how you can remember such small details like this, and yet you ask him in the middle of the day of simple questions people could remember.

His personal favorite is how you remember Daegal's birthday by heart, and yet you were still shocked when your friends had surprised you for your own.

He likes this, it's very unique.

"You're so cute," Donghyuck mumbles, a smile curling at his lips and stretching all the way to his eyes, you can almost see the adoration pouring from them as he gazes at you.

You join laughing with him, leaning over to knock the top of your head with his shoulder, "That's gold, coming from you." You've only witnessed him calling Daegal cute, so sure, it could be doing number to your poor heart. Flipping, jumping, maybe a few beats skipped.

For the next few moments you do nothing but laugh softly at nothing, feeling the material of Donghyuck's hoodie against your cheek.

And then, you find yourself lying your head on his (very comfortable) lap, gazing up at him as he points out each mole on his neck and cheek after you asked about them. He looks incredibly adorable from where you see him, you can see his lips very much pouting with every word, and his fingers are writing mindless words and letter on your palm as he speaks.

You get lost in his bright eyes, not noticing the small twitch of your lips every time he glances back down at your to make sure you're paying attention.

You are not. And Donghyuck points this out by waving his hand in front of your face, his won suddenly leaning down so close to yours.

"Did you get lost there?"

In his eyes? Were you that obvious?

Donghyuck laughs, it bows dangerously close to your nose, and you can't help but stare at him. You almost get lost again, but a sudden cold touch to your cheek brings you back.

Donghyuck cradles your cheek with one of his palms, his other planted right next to your head to balance himself.

"Are you tired? We can wrap up this week's meeting now, if you'd like."

You'd really like to kiss him right now.

"You wanna stay over? I don't think Chenle's done with his video project yet. You can nap on my bed?"

Perhaps it was the sudden wave of sleepiness that cause you not to realize the whole situation, or you could just straight up be insane, because before you know it, you've reached up to grab the sides of his hood, and pulled him down closer to you, whispering a quiet confession of 'i love you', before pressing your lips to his.

It takes a moment for Donghyuck to realize you've just pulled him into a kiss, quickly recovering just to push his lips against yours with just as much love.

Your hands crawl up to tangle themselves among the strands of Donghyuck's hair, before you pull him closer.

It feels like a whole dream, something that would come straight from your imagination, only he was actually there, in front of you, moving his lips feverishly against yours.

Donghyuck pulls away, smiling against your lips, mumbling his own confession back. "I love you too,"