[11:30]

☀️:: hi haha

Dating Lee Donghyuck has many perks.

First of all, he is incredibly funny. His jokes never fail to brighten your mood, never fail to curl your lips up in a warm smile.

You don't know this, but Donghyuck loves your smile and no matter what, he will do anything to see it.

Second, he is very, really, super cute. Hot, almost. It's no surprise how many people would be attracted to him, with his whole goofy personality and pretty face, it's no wonder why you like him.

And third, Lee Donghyuck is so very smart. He's known in campus for being the perfect boy tutor (apart from Mark Lee). Funny, cute, and smart? What's not to like about him?

Well for starters, the fact that he's already taken.

You have no idea how you managed to have the Lee Donghyuck be with you, let alone love you, and you're more than sure other people think the same thing.

It's been stuck swarming and plaguing your mind ever since you've started dating, which is quite some time, actually.

Donghyuck's fingers wave across yoru face, scaring you for a moment, and you flinch at the proximity.

"Hey, you listening?" His soothing voice comes next, right next to you, and it's a double jump scare.

He can't help but chuckle at the expression on your face, finding you way too endearing for 11:30 in the morning.

"Oh—sorry, Hyuck."

Donghyuck shakes his head, his hand inching towards yours to grab your hand softly in his. "It's okay," He then motions towards the chemistry book in front of you two, and you realize that he's tutoring you. "Anyways, for this equation—"

Just as he was about to explain the mistake you had made in one of the chemical bonds question, a cough interrupts his words. The source of the sound is from behind you, and you turn to find a girl, a book in his arms.

She looks... a bit too dressed up for a session at the library, her pretty eyes lined with clean eyeliner and lips heart shaped in a smile.

She's gorgeous.

"Hey Donghyuck! Do you think you could tutor me today about... um—" She quickly looks down at her book, as if she had just forgotten what she had to study for. "—Ah! Right, Kinematics,"

Her long eyelashes bat against her cheeks, the dimple on her cheek shining. Instantly, a wave of uneasiness washes over you, and as much as you hate to admit it, it's jealousy.

You're about to pack up, expecting Donghyuck to do nothing but accept the offer, but his fingers tighten around yours, as if to halt you.

"Sorry, but I'm actually busy tutoring Y/n today,"

His words surprise you, it takes you completely off guard that you make a noise between shock and elatedness.

"...Oh, is that so?" The stranger's eyes shift form Donghyuck, to you, before she smiles politely and nods. "That's alright! I'll just go ask Jeno,"

Yes, the physics major. Why didn't she think of that before asking the med student?

And as she walks away, you can't help the heavy thumping of your heart, and how it's strings are being pulled very dangerously.

Donghyuck grins at you, before turning back to the worksheet. "Back to what I was saying,"

Before he can continue on, there's another interruption, but this time, it's from you.

"Why did you turn her down?"

Donghyuck is taken aback from your question, much more from the weakness in your voice. And as he looks up, his heart hurts from how confused you look.

"Because I'm tutoring you? Why would I end our session in the middle of it to go help someone else?"

There he goes, absolutely stealing your heart yet once again. He says it so easily, as if it were always that easy. If it was always that easy, why is it the first time someone's ever done it to you?

"Nobody's ever done that for me,"

If Donghyuck's heart hadn't hurt before, it sure is now. It's swelling, and sinking, and spiraling in such hurt at your words. "Nobody should ever ignore you."

Finally, a grin forms on your lips, as your fingers tighten around his. "Yeah," There are beads of tears at the corner of your eyes, and they slip down your cheeks before you can stop them. "No, yeah, cool, that's very cool."

Donghyuck's hand leaves yours, and before you can miss the feeling of it in yours, a warmer sensation of them wrapping themselves around your cheeks stops it. Your boyfriend gently wipes away the tears, scooting closer to you.

As much as he hates to see your tears, he's even happier that you feel happy, he's glad that you feel the validation you should have always had.

"You know what?" He mumbles with a smile. "Let's ditch this worksheet and head over for lunch. They got fish and chips today, and waffles for dessert," he purses his lips and squints his eyes as if trying to remember something, "and if I'm not wrong, waffles are your favorite..."

You laugh through the tears, leaning over to bump your forehead against Donghyuck's. "Are you asking me out on a date?"

He laughs, brushing your noses together. "You know it baby,"