[18:45]

"I KNEW IT!"

"I KNEW IT!"

Chenle groans as Donghyuck shoves past him and into the living room, his jacket still on as he points at you accusingly. "I KNEW YOU WERE HERE!"

You stick your tongue out at your best friend, placing the beloved puppy behind your back as an attempt to hide her. "You shouldn't have let me go then!"

Donghyuck eyes narrow into a glare as he chucks his jacket onto the couch, "Where is she?" You keep your mouth shut, glancing to the picture frame of your best friend's group sitting by the lamp on the table.

Donghyuck kneels down and squishes your cheeks between his palms, shaking lightly, "I said where is she!"

You keep your head high up with a sneer, which quickly turns into panic when Daegal starts whimpering behind you. You hadn't noticed that you let her go, whipping your head back to see her padding around the room, beady eyes innocently looking up at the both of you as she tilted her head.

"Daegal, my love!" Donghyuck instantly pushes you away, rushing up to take the puppy into his arms with a sweet smile. "Are you alright? Did she do anything to you?"

Chenle scoffs and mocks his words in the kitchen, giving him a dirty look as he smothers Daegal in his hugs. "Oh please, Y/n did the exact same thing when she came over!"

Donghyuck glares at you, but there's a soft playful sparkle in his eyes as he tries not to let the corner of his lip lift up and curl into a smile. You glare back with mocking tones and weird frowns, stepping closer to steal the precious puppy back into your arms, smiling at Donghyuck's shocked face.

"Hey! She's mine! Give her back!"

"No, she's mine! She clearly loves me more!"

"No way! I give her more toys-"

You two are cut off from your argument as Daegal goes running from your arms, gaping when she runs up and jumps at the presence of a very confused Jisung standing at to door with his backpack.

He grins at the small puppy, kneeling down to pet her softly and greet her with a gentle voice, "Hi, Daegal. How was your day?"

He follows as she trudges back into the living room, eyes widening at the sight of you and Donghyuck, eyes filled with tears, hugging each other. "She doesn't love us anymore..."

Jisung shrugs and walks into Chenle's room casually, with Daegal happily following after him without a single glance to you and your best friend.

Sighing, you sprawl out onto the floor, sniffling quietly and reaching out for the hand of Donghyuck, who also lies next to you. You both turn your heads to look at each other with sorrowful eyes, both mourning silently together.

"Let's ditch them and head to Wayv's dorm."

"Yeah, okay."