Only true love's kiss.

🌻 :: got a minor writers block for a moment there 😭 but i watched one video of haechan and got right back to writing LMAOO

alsoo just a little heads up that the reader is implied to be female !

Lee Donghyuck is an absolute sucker for greetings in forms of affection

Lee Donghyuck is an absolute sucker for greetings in forms of affection. Whether that be hugs, or kisses, or maybe just a small welcome, he absolutely loves those.

So, when it comes to the moment where you do not come running up to him with hugs and kisses and lots of love, hes not exactly that happy.

Instead, youre still in the room, enveloped in the darkness within. It doesnt take long for Donghyuck to realize youre still sleeping. He vaguely remembers your text regarding a nap. That was 4 hours ago.

The small frown on his lips curls up into a slight smirk, and it takes only a few moments for Donghyuck to form yet another fun plan to get you to wake up.

"Oh dear!" He exclaims as he approaches you by the bed, his hands clasped to his chest. "A beautiful princess! And she seems to be under a dark sleeping curse!" Albeit knowing you arent listening, he still continues his passionate act, kneeling over your bed with a small smile.

"I wonder how I can wake the dear princess up," Donghyucks knuckles ghost over your cheeks, and he takes a moment to admire your peaceful sleeping state. Its not often he gets to see you like this, its usually you who shakes him awake and announces how youve made breakfast for the two of you. Its nice to see you like this, to see you rest after a hard day.

"I know," he whispers lightly, just as he leans in to get closer. "Only a true loves kiss will lift the curse,"

Donghyuck still cant help but adore the way you shift away from him, the small smile on your lips indicating that the light sensation of Donghyucks fingers against your cheeks feeling ticklish. He feels the adoration adds a tenfold as you take his hand in his instead.

Donghyucks lips finally make contact with your cheek. It's soft, oh so gentle, and more than enough to wake you up with all the ticklish sensations.

The first thing you see when you finally wake up is the grinning face of your boyfriend, the first sensation is yet another peck to your cheek, and another stroke to your cheek. "The curse has lifted!" He giggles, before leaning over to kiss you again and again until youre a laughing mess.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Fear not, my dearest, for I, your knight in shining armor, has lifted the curse and saved you with a kiss!"

You finally catch onto the whole skit, deciding to play along when Donghyuck climbs on the bed and starts jumping around. "You call that a kiss?"

You know Donghyuck instantly knows what youre really asking for, throwing his head back with laughter, before he drops down next to you and leans back. "Hmm, what are you implying?"

"Be careful, knight in shining armor," You reach out to clasp a hand to Donghyucks cheek, eyes wide with false fear, "for if you dont properly break the curse, it might just put me to sleep for the rest of my life!"

Without any other words from you, Donghyuck lets out a small snort of laughter, before he sweeps down and catches your lips between his, the smile curled on your lips causing his own lips to smile. The kiss is sweet, and lasts only for a few moments, before Donghyuck pulls away just to laugh out loud.

"Guess what," You mumble, tugging at his hoodie strings.

"What?"

"The curse was called a cold, we might have to get a few meds."