[17:15]

🌻 : double update ⁉️ anw yeah hi!!! i just read 2 angst ass hyuck fics and this is my way of coping 💗 writing hyuck hurt comfort blurbs 😋😋 enjoy!!

Life sucks, the world sucks even more, and physics can go screw itself.

Yes, you've had a pretty tiring day.

To add onto that, the sky is gloomy, you can very easily tell that its bound to rain soon, very soon. And your suspicions were precisely on point, because as you step out the door of your local library, droplets of water start pouring from the sky.

You do nothing but stand there, and let the raindrops fall against your skin. To be frank, this rain isnt even the worst thing thats happened today. If anything, its whats keeping you at bay, calming you down.

Though, you're not that sure about it, as you start trudging to the parking lot, where your boyfriend waits for you in his car. Okay, yeah today is definitely shitty. With every step you take closer to your destination, the rain gets harder, and harder, almost as if it were testing the waters and pushing you to your limit.

Suddenly, the rain is doing anything but keeping you at bay, and by the time you swing open Donghyucks car door, the rain is forcing you to let loose, to break your strong and calm persona.

Donghyuck doesn't question you as you climb into the passenger's seat with a soaking sweater. Instead, he sits up from his previous lying position in his back seats, pulling his earphones out to direct all his attention to you.

There are no words shared, none needed to know that you're not doing well. You don't greet him like you usually do, you don't brag about being your group project leader, and not even a single complaint about anything about your day.

If you were to do that, it'd probably be too much. Just keeping quiet is already breaking you, as your shoulders start to shake and the tears cascade down your hot cheeks. You havent felt this weak since, well, last semesters exam week.

Your quiet sobs tug instantly at Donghyuck's heartstrings, hurting him more than hes ever known. Though he has an urge to wipe your tears away, kiss your frown away, he knows to keep his distance. At least just for a moment.

It's not until you turn in your seat to look back at him when he finally does something, reaching his arms out to you in an inviting hug. Instantly, you're rushing and tumbling to get to the back seats, your cries growing heavier as you crash into the warm embrace of your lover.

Donghyuck cradles you to his chest, whispering words of encouragement as he presses soft and reassuring kisses to your cheeks, his heart burnings with sympathy.

He lets you cling onto him all you want, he doesnt even comment on the way youre making his hoodie wet with your tears. He can tease you later, when you're not crying. Instead, he grabs a few tissues from somewhere under the drivers seat, dabbing your cheeks with the utmost love in the world.

It's not until your cries subside and soften when Donghyuck finally pulls away slightly, only to whip out his earphones again, playing his music. He puts a bud into his ear, before carefully putting the other in your own ear, his music blocking out the sounds of the car and the soft pattering of the rain. It doesn't take him long before he pulls you back into his arms, keeping his arms wrapped around you protectively.

In one ear, Donghyucks soft music choice of chill Michael Jackson songs resonate through your ears, and in the other, his own heartbeat that you cant help but sync your breathing with. You can just barely hear the rain outside, or anything else, but you dont mind one bit. Not when Donghyuck starts humming along to the song softly.

Life sucks, the world sucks even more, physics can go screw itself, but with Donghyuck you guess they arent that sucky.