Be there for you.

☀️ : hi hi!!! Just a warning that there is a breakdown in this one ^^

It's almost midnight, and Lee Donghyuck is craving big waffles from his favorite diner

It's almost midnight, and Lee Donghyuck is craving big waffles from his favorite diner. He is also craving your company with him when he goes to get the big waffles from his favorite diner. He misses you a lot.

Ever since the midterm grades have come out, you've been ever so distant from him, focusing so hard on your studies. He's proud of you, he really is, and he's glad you're so motivated to do better, but again, he misses you a lot.

It's been about 2 weeks since you've actually gone out together on a date, but that was a lunch date where you still had piling textbooks in between you two. The books felt like brick walls to your boyfriend, he never liked books anyway.

And so here he finds himself, outside your dorm, with a handful of pebbles he snatched from the fishpond near the gate.

"Psst!" He whisper-shouts, knowing that it would only fall on deaf ears. All the windows are closed, not a single sound could slip through. Which is exactly why Donghyuck has a handful of pebbles.

He takes one between his fingers, biting his lip to contain his quiet giggles of amusement, before chucking the pebble at your window.

A barely audible thump is made from the impact, clearly not enough to get the person's attention. Another one is launched into the air, before it lands on the window with a thump much louder than the other.

At this point, Donghyuck would expect for you to open the window, and curse at him for almost crashing your window, but that's not what happens. What happens is some other random student opens the window, a confused expression creased on their face.

Instantly, a feeling of dread rushes through Donghyuck, before his mouth gapes with shock and confusion, and the pebbles fall the the ground.

"Who the fuck are you?!" The student shouts at him. This, is what gets your attention. Though, not for long. You go back to the powerpoint your professor sent you, coming to the conclusion that it's not that uncommon for some of your dorm-mates to be loud.

"Shit—sorry! Wrong window!" This however, has you instantly standing from your seat and rushing to the window, where you find your boyfriend, with an apologetic smile. One moment later, his face ripples with shock when he sees you sticking your head out.

"Hyuck?"

"Y/n!" He exclaims with excitement. His arm raises to point at the student he three rocks at, "I thought that—"

"Hyuck, I moved last month, remember?"

Holy shit, he does remember. He remembers helping you get most of your books up there and setting up all the lamps before completely passing out on your bed for hours. "Oh, right."

"Sorry for throwing pebbles at your window," Donghyuck says as he turns back to the stranger he disturbed, "I meant to do it to Y/n."

The student rolls their eyes, before they disappear from the window and shut it completely.