Danger.

Danger was never a part of your personal dictionary

Danger was never a part of your personal dictionary. This is because of your strict and paranoid parents who would never let you go out or do anything you wanted just because you accidentally ended up in the wrong 'friend group' back in middle school.

Now they wouldn't let you go out on your own unless it was with them, or a friend they trust. They don't trust any of your friends.

However, on one particular day, the epitome of 'danger' shows up to your doorstep and is asking you on a date. You recognized this certain person as Lee Haechan, one of your art classmate, Renjun's, best buddies.

Haechan often swings around the art room to steal a few notes and maybe even a couple looks at you. A few conversations later and he scores a date.

And here danger is, tumbling into your room through your window. You wince at the thump he makes when he lands on your floor, wincing harder at the expression of pain painting his face.

"Shh!"

Donghyuck chuckles at your paranoid behavior, propping himself up against the wall. "Your boyfriend falls into your room and your first reaction is to shush him. Gosh, I feel truly loved."

You pinch lightly at his ear, before plopping onto your bed, "You know what my parents are like, Hyuck,"

Though still trying to regain his breath, Donghyuck smiles lightly at the name you call him. It's a nice change from 'Haechan', in his opinion. Very affectionate.

"Oh, if only they knew the real bad behavior you—"

"—no, if only they knew how soft you are for me! Can't even last how many hours without me."

"Oh, but of course. How could I ever survive the night without your kisses?"

Donghyuck fakes a pout, pursing his lips out, and coos at you with grabby hand motions. You simply snort and swat his hands away from you, scooting to make space on your bed for him.

He instantly slides in next to you, zipping his jacket off and kicking off his slides. Your boyfriend leans down to catch your lips in a small peck, sweet and short, before he pulls away and falls to your bed, dragging you with him.

Comfort he has been searching for all week finally floods over him as he basks in your blankets, he likes how your bed is perfectly warm. Being roommates with Seo Johnny is truly a pain, especially when they both agreed on leaving AC settings duty to him. Darn Seo Johnny and his oh so often workout sessions with Jaehyun that leave them sweaty and in need if cooling down. Now his room is practically an igloo.

Plus, you're in his arms, so what could Donghyuck ever ask more for? The comfort adds tenfold when you lean down to place a soft kiss by his cheekbone, your lips pressing against one of many beauty marks, before the sensation his gone.

The sensation repeats again and again as you continue your journey of your personal constellations on his cheeks and neck, kissing each and every mole you see. They're the first thing you noticed when you first saw him. Standing out, and yet so beautiful on his sunkissed skin. Heck, you might just have a soft spot for them.

How could Donghyuck ever survive the night without your kisses? Your soft, affectionate kisses that never fail to leave him speechless?

It's not like you can survive a night without his kisses either.

These are the nights you look forward to, the ones that start off with nothing but bore and stress, before blooming into adrenaline when Donghyuck attempts to climb in through the window, and lastly, fall to comfort and relaxation, a true stress reliever.

You don't know how long it takes until you twi finally fall asleep, after hours of talking and promising one another that one would stay awake and stay on lookout, but it feels like only minutes.

Though relaxing, and truly blissful, the adrenaline and nervousness comes back when you wake up and realize one if you have broken your promise ti stay awake.

"Hey, in my defense, your bed is super comfy and you were just so cuddly it made me sleepy too!"

You roll your eyes, zipping up Donghyuck's jacket as he tries to reason with you, "Oh hush and get out before my parents find out you snuck in last night!"

A cheeky smile curls on his lips at how rushed you were acting, though only 5:30 in the morning.

"I'll see you at class?" Your boyfriend mumbles as he opens your window, looking back at you for confirmation. Nodding, you open up your window fully when he wouldn't, patting his butt to encourage him to exit, "Yes, you will, now go!"

"Wait!" Alarmed, you stop all movement, only to melt when you realize that Donghyuck had suddenly stopped you jus to catch your lips in a soft kiss, the last kiss before another busy day starts. Your lips lock for the last time, before you quickly pull away.

Footsteps outside your door cause you to panic, and you pat Donghyuck's cheek once more, before closing the window.

Your mother strolls in, whipping her head left to right. She jumps slightly when she notices your awkward form by your window, "Oh! Good morning, Y/n. Do you know where the broom is?"

"Uh, I think it's by the bathroom."

"Okay, thank you."

You peek behind your shoulder as your mother disappears out the room, smiling warmly at the sight of your boyfriend waving goodbye with flying kisses and hearts.

Danger was never part of your personal dictionary, but you never said Lee Donghyuck wasn't.