Twitterpated.

You've been bragging about your braggable boyfriend for around a year now, and now you're worried if you've bragged about him too much

Today is the day. Donghyuck is going to meet your family. After months of postponing and delaying, he's coming home with you for Christmas, a very big deal for your family, it's like a big present for them.

"Holy shit. Holy shit holy shit holy shit. Hyuck I'm gonna die. I'm screwed. Tell them I love them."

You were clearly overreacting, it can never be that bad. Your boyfriend snorts, squeezing your hand reassuringly as you two make your way up the stairs. You wish something happens within the short span of time until you get to the door.

"Babe it can't be that bad, you've told them lots about me, right?" You shoot Donghyuck a quick glare, before nodding a bit reluctantly, "I think a bit too much though." To your dismay there are no people around to stop you, nobody to stop and postpone the meeting for. Darn Christmas holidays. "Do you think they won't like me?"

This time, it's you who lets out a quick laugh, "No, they will love you. They're gonna tell you all my embarrassing stories and phases in my life. Oh my god no, no no no, you can't know. Let's turn around, yeah?" Donghyuck ruffles your hair playfully with a shake of his head. "Really? But we're already here! And I see your brother by the window there."

You instantly light up when you see Sungchan's familiar bright smile, laughing affectionately when he starts to jump up and down and yell something. Once you get in front of the door, you can finally hear what he's been yelling, "JAEHYUN HYUNGGGG!!!!! THEY'RE HERE THEY'RE HERE!!!"

You don't even have to knock on the door, it already swings open to reveal both your brothers with bright smiles on their faces, bright smiles that brightens up your own. "NOONA!" Sungchan rushed up to you and instantly wraps his arms around your waist, giggling into your chest as you embrace him back just as tightly.

He then turns to your boyfriend, with even lighter eyes, and to your surprise, he gives Donghyuck a hug as well, "It's nice to finally meet you!" Donghyuck stumbles back a bit and is definitely startled, but eventually he becomes soft and wraps his arms around your brother with a small smile. "Y/n's told me lots about you,"

Sungchan pulls away enthusiastically, jumping up and down, "Wait! Let me go get mom!" And in an instant later, he's dashed into his house yelling out for his mother. Your eldest brother, Jaehyun, smiles brightly at the sight of Donghyuck tugging nervously at your hands, a light chuckle leaving his lips gloriously.

He walks up to you, and you spread your arms out for a hug, but all that happens is your hair you spent 20 minutes on getting ruined by him ruffling his hand through it. "Nice to see you've finally got it together and got a nice boyfriend, twerp."

"G-good? I've always had taste, Jeffery!" You scowl and push your brother's hand away from your hair, huffing and shaking your head to fix the messy mop of strands. Jaehyun then turns to Donghyuck, his eyes practically shining with stars when your boyfriend bows politely.