[12:09]

It's 12 pm, on a thursday, and to your luck, you don't have much work to do

It's 12 pm, on a thursday, and to your luck, you don't have much work to do. In the meantime, you had decided in wasting time on a book, one Donghyuck had recommended a few weeks ago, and you have to say, it's very enjoyable to read.

Speaking of the devil, there's a ring from your phone. Knowing it's your dear and adorable boyfriend from the special ringtone you set for him, you don't hesitate to pick up.

"Hyuck?"

"Hi baby," You can almost hear the smile in his voice, and you're sure he can hear yours as well.

"What's up?"

"Don't mean to bother you jn any way, but could you pick my brothers up from the library? Or accompany them until I get there?"

Instantly, yourheart swirls and throbs with love at the mention of his little brothers. You love them to death, and would do anything for them. You remember the first time you met him, they wouldn't stop telling you stories about their eldest brother. As much as Donghyuck was annoyed, he felt relieved, as his brothers wouldn't really talk to people they just meet. Having them tell you every single detail about their home when you've been in it for 20 minutes really says something.

Not to mention the trust they have in you, the trust you have in them and the trust he has in all of you, he can't help but love you even more.

"Fuck yeah," you say into your phone, grinning at the chuckles that leave the speakers just a moment later.

"Thank you so much, Y/n! I'll pick you guys up at 2,"

It's 15 minutes to 1 when you arrive at the library, walking in and instantly heading to the computers, where you know Donghyuck's little brothers will be, playing fireboy and watergirl as they always do.

The older son is in his last year of middle school, while the youngest is still yet to finish his 2nd year of middle school. They've grown right ubder your nose, and you can't believe how far they've gotten.

The moment they've noticed you, they're grinning, jumping, exclaiming your name as they rush towards you. "Y/n! We've missed you so much!"

"Awee what! I just saw you guys a couple weeks ago,"

The younger boy huffs into your shoulder, shaking his head. "That was for a day. I can't believe mom disapproved our sleepover proposal."

You can't help but agree. They did a whole musical number, only for you to go home just 30 minutes after it finished.

"Where's Hyuckie?"

You take their hands and lead them to the bean baf section, a secret place for the three of you to hang out, plopping on your usual orange bag. "He'll be picking us up in about an hour, how about we read our favorite books?"

Instantly, both of the brothers nod eagerly, setting off to find their choices. You yourself bring out the previous book Donghyuck recommened you. It doesn't take long for them to come back and flock around you, finding a comfortable position on their bean bags, before growing immersed in your own worlds.

It also doesn't take long for all 3 of you to knock out cold for a quick nap session.

And knocked out cold is how Donghyuck found the three of you at 2:15, his heart suttering at the sight before him. One brother had his head on your lap, snuggling into your hoodie you had offered him earlier, the other brother with his arms wrapped around yours.

Donghyuck approaches the cuddle puddle, whipping out his phone to snap a few pics, snickering at the thought of blackmail. Despite that, as Donghyuck walks over to place a soft kiss by the corner of your lips, he knows there's a deep part in him that knows you're the one, that there will be nobody his brothers will love more than you, that there will be nobody he will love more than you.