[14:30]

Spiderman! hyuck shifts in his spot as he looks up at you

Spiderman! hyuck shifts in his spot as he looks up at you. You are upside down to him, a cheeky and excited smile growing on your face as you observe his body movement on the ceiling. He seems completely fine and is used to being upside down, padding about on his bedroom ceiling naturally.

You snort, "You look ridiculous with your sweatshirt tucked in your shorts." Donghyuck looks down at the waistband of his basketball shorts, before looking back up at you with a sneer on his face, "It's so then my shirt doesn't lift up!"

You bellow soft laughter at his frown, and how he tugs the hem of his shorts down so it doesn't expose too much of his thigh. Donghyuck's scowl melts away at your happy smile, his own forming as he watches you fondly. He's glad you didn't leave him when you found out he was the city's superhero, you simply jumped around in excitement and asked him many curious questions.

"You know, I'm surprised you weren't mad at me when you found out." Donghyuck mumbles quietly, raising his hand up to you, to which you gladly take in your own hand, swaying them around playfully.

"Why would I be? You save the world!"

"Just the city, actually."

"The whole wide universe, I tell you!"

Your superhero boyfriend chuckles at your exaggeration, shaking his head in amusement.

"Anyway, why did you want me upside down again?" You gasp upon the reminder, mumbling a small 'oh right,' before letting his hand go. Donghyuck stares into your bright eyes with curious ones, blinking up innocently as he prepares for your 'experiment', as you claimed it to be.

You step a tad bit closer to him, your faces now face to face, his hair tickling your chin slightly. "Okay uhh, could you tip toe a little?" You stand on your tip toes as well, your lips now barely grazing against his nose.

Donghyuck starts growing suspicious at your requests, ideas of what you want to try running through his mind. You seem really excited, your eyes twinkling and lower lip caught between your teeth, what could be so exciting?

"I swear to god babe, if you tackle me to the ground from here I am never going to trust you ever aga-"

You stop his sentence as your smiley lips press against his, the last of his sentence becoming a surprised grunt at your actions. Kissing him upside down is not all that different, only his nose pokes and grazes against your chin, it feels a bit odd. But his lips feel much better as he moves them feverishly against yours, tilting his head to kiss you deeper.

Your hands creep up to thread your fingers through his soft, brown hair, playing with them gently and grazing your fingertips against his scalp. His own hands lay at the back of your neck, pulling your closer as your lips press harder against his.

It takes one more lock of your lips, before you pull away, standing down from your toes. They cramp a little bit, but that isn't the matter right now.

You feel a big smile growing on your face as Donghyuck leans his forehead on yours, bumping them together clumsily, before his soft chuckles fill the air. "That was a much needed experiment."

You laugh along and nod, tugging gently at his hair, "Yeah, it was cool."

Donghyuck looks back up at you, he looks cute with his boyish grin and his hair sticking up. He pecks your nose once, pulling you back closer, "I think we have to experiment again,"

 He pecks your nose once, pulling you back closer, "I think we have to experiment again,"

🌻: spiderhyuck supremacy HAHA

I see a lot of mark spiderman aus but like,,,, instead of nerdy, adorable spiderman what about playful cocky spiderman HHHHH OMFG and pls i could literally write any au with hyuck osmgjns