Morning like these.

It's days like these when you feel especially in love with Donghyuck

It's days like these when you feel especially in love with Donghyuck. Not that you weren't, you were. You absolutely were. But it's just these certain days where you pay a tiny extra more to him and feel more in love than other days.

You were half asleep just a few moments ago, but now you seem to be wide awake and admiring your boyfriend next to you as he lazily brushes his teeth with heavy eyelids.

Your own brushing of your teeth slows down as you start to grin when Donghyuck yawns loudly. He leans down to spit the toothpaste out of his mouth, wiping at the corner of his lips when he rinses his mouth with water.

Your boyfriend notices your loving gaze (and perhaps, daze) towards him and chuckles at the toothpaste threatening to fall from your chin. You look adorable.

It was when he pulled your hair back from your face when you snapped out of your daze, quickly swiping your shirt over your chin. You watch from the mirror as Donghyuck steps behind you, gathering up all the hair he could, mumbling a small apology when he accidentally pulls on a strand.

Once your hair is all neatly bunched up in his hands, Donghyuck slips the extra hairband around his wrist he would carry everywhere (in case you needed it and didn't have one), and loops it around your hair with extra care.

He attempts a bun, but half of the strands just fall back to your neck, but it's the thought that counts, right? You smile brightly as Donghyuck takes a step back to observe his masterpiece, giggling when you pat it, "Thanks, Hyuck,"

He presses his lips flush against your cheek, the warm sensation spreading throughout your body with pleasure, as his arms wrap themselves around your waist.

Donghyuck pulls away with a dramatic pucker, digging his nose into the crook of your neck. You start to laugh loudly, albeit still brushing your teeth, patting your lover's hair preciously.

He pecks your collarbone one last time, before releasing his grip on you to trudge lazily to the door, "I'll make us some breakfast, and make sure to wash your face as well! You got really moody about your face being crusty yesterday!" His yells echo through the bathroom as he walks off, and yet you can still feel his warmth right next to you.

Yes, it's morning like these where you fall even deeper in love with Donghyuck.

🌻: hey sunflowers!! This was a super short but one of my best works in my opinion JFBSJ domestic bf! Hyuck >>>>>>>

did you like this one? im going home after 3 months omg omg im so excited to see my dog 😭😭😭😭 big babie he is 💔💔💔💔