Tell me everything.

↳ Best friends are supposed to tell each other everything, but Donghyuck's not all that sure if he can tell you about his feelings

Best friends are supposed to tell each other everything, but Donghyuck's not all that sure if he can tell you about his feelings. (He obviously also doesn't know that you have a big fat crush on him too)

pairing: best friend!hyuck x reader

genre: fluff, crack, slight angst, best friends to lovers!AU

warnings: swearing, parties, mentions of alcohol ?

word count: 8.8k words

a/n from ☀: so uh . hi HWHA this fic was the embodiment of writers block fro me so i do not blsme uou if you dont lile rhis fic 🤗

 hi HWHA this fic was the embodiment of writers block fro me so i do not blsme uou if you dont lile rhis fic 🤗

i.

The first real friend you've ever had, you have to say, is your mother, but really that's another situation.

Other than her, you'd have to say it would be Hung Renjun, someone you've known since middle school. You were inseparable during middle school, and sure you had a few crushes on him, but it's a lot different now.

You grew apart, but it doesn't seem like any of you minded it that much.

Your best friend after that, would be Lee Donghyuck. Someone you met through Renjun.
It was during Renjun's cousin's wedding where you met him. (You were only invited because this certain cousin used to be like a sister to you when you were younger. You like to remember all the tea parties you had together.)

But man, would you like to thank, and scold,both Renjun and his cousin for inviting you. Because of them, you found Donghyuck.

It was quite a unique way to find your best friend.

"You've got some moves!"

You turn around at the unexpected, and unfamiliar voice, alarmed at a (very cute) stranger with a light smile on his lips. Your lips go from a gape of surprise, to a bright smile that slips a laugh, "Thank you!"

"Do you have a phone number too?"

Yes, he had tried asking you out. Not only did you end up giving up your number, but you did go hang out a while after that.