Of smiley faces and hearts.

🌻: one of my favorite works for sure, idk what was going through my head when I wrote this LMAOO

Donghyuck has a very strange way of showing affection, you've noticed this from the one sleepover where he offered you many cups of soda and sprawled his body on top of yours

Donghyuck has a very strange way of showing affection, you've noticed this from the one sleepover where he offered you many cups of soda and sprawled his body on top of yours. Not a good idea, he was pressing against your bladder.

He also enjoys strange things like bumping his head to your back when approaching you from behind, or just straight up tackling you to the ground the moment he sees you.

It's entertaining, and never a dull moment with him, which you very much enjoy.

You were supposed to do your assignments and study when you went over to Donghyuck's dorm, not end up mindlessly flipping through one of his comic books as he does something on your arms. You don't know what he's doing, probably drawing inappropriate drawings to be on arms.

You're half asleep, you know this very well. The warmth of Donghyuck's bed, with the warm rays of the sun that shine through his thin curtains, and his own presence right next to you, it feels incredibly live heaven.

You place the comic book down by your side, opting to take a nap just for a while.

Though your eyes are completely closed, it's still bright from the sun shining into the room, but you manage to somehow fall asleep. You think it's the soft humming coming from Donghyuck that lulls you sleep completely.

And the nice sensation of the tip of a pen dragging against your skin. You really hope he doesn't draw a dick on your arm.

However, the nice soothing sensation stops, and suddenly your eyelids aren't as bright as before, it's as though someone was blocking the sun away from you.

As you peek an eye open, you find your suspicion was correct. Donghyuck is looking down at you with a lopsided smile, head tilting to the side. God, he looks adorable with his messy hair.

Before you know it, he's reached out and pressed 2 heart stickers to each of your cheeks, stroking them to smooth them out. But he does stroke his whole palm against your cheek, and you lean into his gentle touch.

Donghyuck strangely looks like an angel, with the sun shining behind him and a peaceful smile adorning his face, it's mesmerizing. He's mesmerizing.

Donghyuck lifts one of your hands up, and from your wrist, all the way to your shoulder, scatters small drawing of smiley faces and such on your arm. You smile warmly at the sight, finding the deed very endearing.

Your best friend presses his lips to the first drawing he finds on your arm, before he quickly peppers kisses all the way up your arms, the vibrations of his chuckles against your skin feeling blissful.

By the time he's reached your shoulder, he's staring into your eyes with so much emotion, you're not so sure how you can keep up with him.

Donghyuck then presses a kiss to your cheek, right where he stuck the heart sticker, and reaches to press another one to your other cheek with smiley lips.

It's all to fast, or maybe you're just half asleep, but before you know it, Donghyuck has his lips between yours, lightly smiling into your lips. When did he become so bold? For all you know, he's always just been a flirty guy, you never thought your crush since 8th grade actually meant all the flirting.

You deepen the kiss nonetheless, threading your fingers in his oh so messy hair.

It's when he pulls away, when you completely realize what's happened.

"Never knew you were so confident," You breathe out. It blows against his lips, and feels all too good.

"You just looked so kissable."

You raise an eyebrow at this, the corners of your lips curling up, "For a best friend, I don't really think so."

"Yeah?" Donghyuck whispers, "want me to prove it?"

And he kisses you again. And again, and over and over until you're pretty sure you're not best friends anymore.