51-60

Chapter 51 The Martial Spirit Palace

There were five floors in the Martial Spirit Palace of the Shi Family.

Every floor was named after the cultivation levels and each floor held the Martial Skill books corresponding to that cultivation level.

On the first and the second floor were Martial Skills of the Mortal Level. Generally, Elementary Level warriors would choose from the Martial Skills on the first floor, while Nascent Level warriors would choose the books on the second floor.

On the third and fourth floor were the Martial Skills of the Profound Level. Human Level warriors would go to the third floor and Disaster Level warriors to the fourth floor.

The fifth floor of the Martial Spirit Palace held the sole Spirit Level Martial Skill of the Shi Family.

But this floor was exclusively for the family head, Shi Jian, who occasionally went up there.

The Spirit Level Martial Skill was so special that even the Ministers of the Shi Family didn't have a chance to look at it. Only the Shi descendants who reached the Earth Level would have the chance to train with it.

However, among the Shi descendants, Shi Yang had reached the highest level, but was only at the Third Sky of the Disaster Level. He was still one step away from the Earth Level.

...

Shi Jian led Shi Yan directly to the Martial Spirit Palace.

In front of the Martial Spirit Palace, an old woman with wrinkles all over her face bowed as she saw Shi Jian, "Family head."

This old woman was named Yun Luo, an old Minister of the Shi Family. Like Han Feng, she was also a Nirvana Level warrior of the First Sky. It was said that she was even older than Shi Jian. She was already a Minister when Shi Jian was a little boy.

She had stayed in the Shi Family for decades and was trusted by Shi Jian, so she was assigned to guard the Martial Spirit Palace.

"I will help Shi Yan choose his Martial skills." Shi Jian strode to the door, turned and ordered Han Feng and Yang Hai, "You two wait here for a moment."

Han Feng and Yang Hai nodded together.

Yun Luo stepped away for Shi Jian and Shi Yan to enter the palace. And as soon as they entered it, she stood at the door and nodded at Han Feng with a weird expression.

During the past few days, Shi Yan was closely protected by Shi Jian and stayed in the Gravity Room day and night.

Not to mention Yun Luo, even the relatives of Shi Family didn't know much about Shi Yan's latest achievements.

And now Shi Jian had taken him to the Martial Spirit Palace to choose Martial skills in person, which means Shi Yan was officially a warrior!

Yun Luo knew about Shi Yan. She knew that this young master didn't possess a Martial Spirit and was not into Martial Arts as a kid. Now he was seventeen and turned out to be a warrior. This was too abnormal!

Thus, Yun Luo was confused.

As she couldn't figure it out, Yun Luo looked to Han Feng in suspicion, but Han Feng shook his head, implying that he couldn't explain.

Yun Luo was even more confused, but didn't ask anymore. She stood at the door and began to think.

If it was a normal day, she would have closed the iron door and followed the visitor into the Martial Spirit Palace, in case they went into an unsuitable floor.