671-680

Chapter 671: Behead!

The Exterminating caves of the thirty-six ghostly spirits all disappeared.

Shi Yan finally reconnected with the Blood Vein Ring, and found thirty-six dim gray shadows in there. He knew they were the ghostly spirits.

The Blood Vein Ring had engulfed them all!

The Blood Vein Ring floated silently in the space of chaotic energy. A red light flashed, making it look like a strange eye, giving people an eccentric feeling.

Nie Ruo held the Ghostly Spirit Sword, standing there with a pale face. There was no divine light in his eyes anymore.

The Ghostly Spirit Sword had lost all the ghostly spirits. I was no longer a divine weapon anymore. Its power was reduced by 70%-80%. Now, it was just a sharp, longsword with no aura or magical effects.

Nie Ruo wanted to vomit blood. His throat felt irritated, which was a sign of extremely exhaustion. In the next moment, he would have no power.

Yang Tian Emperor and Di Shan were startled. They maintained a distance with the Blood Vein Ring; they were afraid of that ring.

It was terrible!

The Ghostly Spirit Sword was a Divine Grade weapon. However, that ring had used around ten seconds to make the Exterminating caves disappear, washing away all the fluctuations of the evil energy.

They all saw what had happened, but they weren't so sure still. They knew it was because of the Blood Vein Ring, but they didn't know how it did that.

Shi Yan extended his hand and waved. The Blood Vein Ring returned like a bird returning to its nest, falling in his palm. Shi Yan put it on his finger.

The Inner World Five Devils dormant in his Sea of Consciousness suddenly woke up, as if they had smelled delicious food. They followed his arm to get into the Blood Vein Ring, then started to swallow the thirty-six ghostly spirits.

Lately, the Inner World Five Devils weren't the opponents of the thirty-six ghostly spirits. When they had just started the battle, the Five Devils had gotten hurt badly.

However, thirty-six spirits were subdued in the Blood Vein Ring. They couldn't even move. They could only shift in fear, not letting the Inner World Five Devils engulf them.

Shi Yan could feel clearly that his Inner World Five Devils, which had been created by negative energy, were quickly swallowing all thirty-six ghostly spirits. The soul energy of the ghostly spirits was drained rapidly.

The wounded Five Devils had restored themselves, and their aura and energy surged vehemently.

Nie Ruo's face turned ash-gray. He stood there motionlessly, as if he had lost his soul. Fear and despair swelled in his heart.

"Kill him!" Shi Yan smiled brightly, pointing at Nie Ruo.

Yang Tian Emperor's team screamed and swarmed over, surrounding Nie Ruo. Just like they were slaughtering a domestic animal, Nie Ruo was dismembered, being smashed into meat pulp.

Without the ghostly spirit, Nie Ruo's no longer had any bit of energy in his body, and the Ghostly Spirit Sword had become a normal sword. He couldn't be a threat to Shi Yan anymore.

Shi Yan quietly released the Soul Gathering Pearl, and a strange suction force emitted from the bead. Nie Ruo's soul at the Second Sky of True God Realm trembled in the air just like a tipsy man, floating towards the Soul Gathering Pearl.

Swoosh!

After Nie Ruo's soul got into the dark bead, it then sparkled with a black light.

It was the indication of abundant soul energy contained in the bead.