1011-1020

Chapter 1011: Shadow Ghostly Prison

"He's from Blood Devil's tribe. He saved McGee, the youngest son of the Chief of Evil Dragon Tribe. He's the best friend of Ghost Hunter from the Brutal Dragon Tribe. Why did you enrage him?"

After Shi Yan's team left, Fu Wei asked her uncle with her furrowing, bold brow.

As they were both Elders of the Potion and Tool Pavilion, her status and position weren't lower than Zha Duo's even though Fu Wei was younger. She didn't need to hide things as she could tell him directly.

An Yun also thought that Zha Duo's deed wasn't appropriate but she didn't have the right to voice here.

There was no need to mention Shi Yan's relationships with the leaders of Monster Clan and Demon Clan. With only the fact that Shi Yan had given them the Canon, An Yun thought Potion and Tool Pavilion owed him. Then, Shi Yan didn't leave when Du Lin attacked them fiercely. At the critical moment, Shi Yan had helped Fu Wei recovered her energy. An Yun gradually developed good feelings for Shi Yan. She thought he was worth establishing a friendship with.

However, right as he had arrived, Zha Duo used sharp words to force Shi Yan's team to leave the battleship. An Yun thought that his deed wasn't appropriate.

"We're from Potion and Tool Pavilion. In this Agate Star Area, we don't participate in any battles. We don't need to care about any force." Zha Duo's visage was arrogant. He clasped his hands while he spoke, "Although Potion and Tool Pavilion doesn't join any war or battle of the star area, we do have the power to overturn the situation of this star area. Even if he comes from a stronger force, he won't dare to cause any grudge against us. We don't need to worry about anyone."

"I don't know why you had to do so," Fu Wei shook her head.

Zha Duo looked at her in the eyes. "Why you care about him that much?"

Fu Wei was bewildered. She thought and then said, "He helped me."

Zha Duo smiled coldly. "On my way here, I've heard you repeat his name many times and the frequency was increasing. I can feel that you really appreciate this man. I think it's not a good sign."

Taking a deep breath, Zha Duo lowered his voice. "You're the hope of our party. Your innate talents are excellent and you have been concentrating always. You have the competence to control Potion and Tool Pavilion in the future. If you let affection distract you, our hope will be drifted away."

Fu Wei's eyes became baffled as she said with a surprised countenance. "Is that the reason you tried to force him to leave?"

Zha Duo didn't deny it. "I thought that you shouldn't stay with him for a long time. This man could possibly be the Mara in your heart. I'm responsible for cleaning it for you."

Fu Wei and An Yun were astounded.

"It's unreasonable. You guys are thinking too much," Fu Wei gave a forced smile.

"I hope so. But we should prevent it early," Zha Duo was persistent.

Fu Wei sighed begrudgingly, her face bitter. She became more determined.

-----------------------

"Senior, that old man is despicable, seriously. He took advantage of you. But instead of saying thanks, he mocked and provoked us. Senior, you're too nice since you didn't get angry. Harrumph, if I got angry, I wouldn't have let it go!"

Shi Yan, Fei Lan, Leona, Ka Tuo, Zuo Shi, and Xuan Ming were staying on a blue-gray asteroid, which was rushing in the dark sea of stars. They were heading to Shadow Ghostly Prison.