181-190

Chapter 181 - Winning and Losing Are Very Important

"Do you have Purified Bottles?"

He Luo glared and coldly snorted with his face was filled with discontent.

The little fat boy, He Lai, was startled, he secretly glimpsed at Mo Duanhun and Shi Yan. The fat on his face piled up, as he pushed an ugly smile, "There are Purified Bottles, but only semi-finished products. I gathered all of the materials, and put them inside a small volcano's lava for seven days. But it only made the prototype of the Purified Bottle, the density of the smelting process was not enough, the fire power was not enough either. The temperature of the lava is limited, i still can't refine all of the impurities in the materials."

The little fat boy put up a crying face, he took an ugly-looking, dark brown bottle with many spots covering it.

He Luo frowned, "Is there a way to make this semi-finished product complete?"

"If I can find lava with higher temperature, give me half a day, and I will be able to make it into a finished product." He Lai's eyes brightened, "But, if the temperature of the lava is too high, I won't be able to handle it, so I tried to finish it. Plus, I also think that I probably don't have a chance of obtaining an Earth fire, so I stopped thinking about it afterwards."

"You brat, you can't do anything right!" He Luo yelled out in anger, he shook his head and sighed: "If you can put some thought into just one thing, in the end you wouldn't have achieved nothing at all."

He Lai was also a warrior, but he was only in the third sky of Nascent realm. He Luo spent quite a lot of efforts on him, every time He Qingman returned from the Evil Wonderland, she would also use some of her hidden elixirs on her naughty little brother. But this kid was really disappointing, up to now he was still in the third sky of Nascent realm. This gave quite the headache to He Luo and He Qingman.

Although He Qingman and He Lai were born from different mothers, but since He Lai's mother was the servant of He Qingman's mother, and she had been with He Qingman's mother since she was little, she was very close with He Qingman's mother. Plus although He Lai was naughty, he was still very close with his sister, this also made He Qingman like He Lai a lot, and she had been taking care of this little brother all along.

Even though they had different mothers, these siblings were very close. Seeing that He Lai was so disappointing, He Qingman also secretly felt angry, she threw a fierce glare at him.

He Lai felt extremely wronged, he dropped his head low, and murmured under his breath: "You guys won't help me, if you were to have helped me, I would've made the Purified Bottles long ago. I even begged you guys before, to let you guys accompany me to a volcano to refine it..."

"Shut up!" He Luo scolded.

Before when He Luo knew He Lai wanted to make Purified Bottles, he only thought that He Lai was being ignorant and incompetent.

Making Purified Bottles needed some quite uncommon materials. Plus after they were made, if one cannot collect Core Fire, then they would still be useless. Therefore He Luo did not care about this, and when He Lai begged him, he actually yelled at him.

He didn't know that Mo Duanhun would need this thing, now after He Lai spoke, it seemed that he was actually at fault. This really made He Luo so angry that he wanted to punch someone.

"It's alright." Shi Yan smiled, "Find a volcano, and we can just refine it again. Let's go together."

"I can't handle volcanoes that are too hot." He Lai shook his head repeatedly, his face was full of fear, "I've tried, I almost got cooked alive. If no one can give me protection, I wouldn't dare to."