1571-1580

Chapter 1571: Brutal Battlefield

Volcano Cloud Sea.

Broken battleships, pieces of armor, weapons, corpses, and rocks filled the void.

Dazzling halos covered so many different-colored soul altars, icy crystals and lava ponds, and hovered around. Rare divine weapons soared like flying dragons. Battleships shot blinding light columns. So many territories that looked realistic emerged and created so many illusions.

This place had become the most dreadful meat-grinding field in this vast sea of stars. Corpses and broken limbs were everywhere. The soul altars collapsed massively.

The battle between the Soul Clan, Devouring Clan, Black Demon Clan, Ancient Monster Clan, and Mysterious Sky Clan, White Bone Clan, Zi Yao's subordinates, and Heavenly Craftsmen Clan was going on. Deep in the void, Yuan Zu's real body was fighting Zi Yao's snake body furiously in the surging black sea. The shockwaves from their combat seemed to tear the Sea Domain of Nihility as they could shatter the planets billions of miles away.

Whenever the shockwaves reached a territory entrance, the natural territory behind the entrance received a deadly calamity. Many clans living on the life stars were erased.

Amongst the Ten Great Territory Ancestors, Serene Prison, Han Tian, Rupert, Beverly, Edgar, Montecie, and Hiro were here. In addition to Yuan Zu, eight of them were present on this battlefield.

They didn't come to discuss the way to the Absolute Beginning Gateway but killing each other. They were fighting for something unclear with their best forces.

This battle had darkened the entire place. Suns and moons weren't shining. The galaxy was torn apart and the universe collapsed!

Billions of years ago, the Absolute Beginning Era had ended because of a battle, which had swept all Absolute Beginning creatures away.

Today, it was a battle where members of the seven clans that gathered participated. All the famous experts in this vast sea of stars were here. The Sea Domain of Nihility seemed to not be able to endure their battle for a long time. The Volcano Cloud Sea was gone. At this moment, it looked like ruins in a post-apocalypse scene. Volcanos jutted from the ground and became keen weapons in the hands of the Heavenly Craftsmen Clan.

The volcano that held the teleport formation became Tahm's weapon. It was burning furiously as he was using his Fire power Upanishad to attack the Soul Clan warriors closest to him.

While fighting, Tahm frowned at the massive volcano he was pulling.

Waves of space energy came from that mountain. He immediately knew that the formation in the middle of the volcano was re-activated.

Sizzle! Sizzle! Sizzle!

As the flames sparked around, a majestic body appeared on the mouth of the volcano and grinned. His hands pulled something and the void in front of him shattered.

Shattering together with that void were bodies and souls of several hundred Soul Clan warriors. They didn't have any means to counterattack. The Incipient God Realm experts became a paste of smashed flesh; their soul altars were sucked into a black spot in the glabella of the young man who had just appeared.

Tahm didn't know who he was. From that young man, he could feel a terrifying aura of the beasts in chaotic times. That aura bulged the veins on his temples.

It was an instinct fear arising deep in his soul.

"You... Who are you?" Tahm's scream sank in the furious battle. No one noticed his voice. He continuously moved backward and cut off the connection with the volcano.