1141-1150

Chapter 1141: Refine the Ethereal Extent

Finally, Cecilia and Shi Yan had an agreement.

Stroking the Fantasy Sky Ring, Shi Yan's face was filled with satisfaction. He suddenly found that he had collected a lot of rare treasures on this ancient continent. Now, he was eager to see what was awaiting him.

Being one of the five ancient continents, Desolate wasn't similar to the other four. It didn't give birth to any creature, but it contained a lot of earth and heaven natural products. It would open every ten thousand years. No one knew f this planet had full consciousness.

Thinking about the possibility that the ground under his feet was a special living being, Shi Yan felt his hair rise on his nape.

It felt like there was a pair of eyes observing everybody every minute. Each warrior placing his feet on this continent couldn't dodge its observation. At the same time, they would never know what the planet had in its mind or what it thought.

No doubt it was really annoying.

"You guys... traded with other people?"

While Shi Yan fell into his thought, Shang Ying Yue came, her face hanging a satisfied smile. She was in a good mood, indeed.

Shi Yan was bewildered for a while. He couldn't help but look at Audrey over Shang Ying Yue's shoulder. He saw that the woman was still coldly and proudly sitting quietly. The other four warriors of the Imperial Dark Tribe were surrounding and protecting her. Their faces scared off people.

"In fact, she's nice." Shang Ying Yue thought for a while and then talked in her cold but clear voice. "It's not hard to talk to her. She's fair and reasonable. She's not as haughty and tyrannical as we thought."

The transaction between Shang Ying Yue and Audrey was likely delightful. Since they had arrived her, Shang Ying Yue didn't like Audrey and now, she was saying good things about Audrey. It surprised Cecilia a lot. She then looked at Shang Ying Yue with a little bit of oddness.

"When I came here, she told me that Haig didn't dare to come. She said we could go around freely but shouldn't go too far away. We don't want to see troubles. She asked me to tell you that you shouldn't consume your energy too much." Shang Ying Yue looked at Shi Yan.

"Why does she care about Shi Yan a lot?" Cecilia had many thoughts in her mind. "Does she want to break the barrier? Haig's force is on the other side of the barrier and they are really strong. We should be thankful that they didn't come to us. I hope she won't do anything stupid."

"Harrumph!"

However, at this moment, Audrey's cold voice arose. Her cold eyes gazing at Cecilia had chilled the woman and made her change her face.

Audrey's realm was profound and the Imperial Dark Tribe was famous for their attainment in cultivating the soul altar in the whole cosmos. Her sensibility was super strong. Thus, even if she didn't want to eavesdrop, something could still come into her ears.

"Cough! Cough! I think we should cultivate for a while. Haig's troop hasn't come yet. We still have time, right?" Cecilia jolted up reluctantly, looking at Shi Yan and then at Shang Ying Yue. She suggested, "The three of us should team up."

Some people had completed their transactions. Some still stayed but some had already left quietly.

They would group up. In any circumstance, they would never go alone. Apparently, they wanted to use the materials they've just got to cultivate and increase their realm and power, especially their fighting competence.