1391-1400

Chapter 1391: Lord of All Skies

Shi Yan knew that he was in an extremely good condition.

An Immortal Pellet had helped him break the bottleneck quicky. He had directly entered the Immortal Realm!

In this new realm, his body, the God power Ancient Tree, and the soul altar had transformed differently. However, the thing that had changed the most was his Dark Energy!

Today, in his body, besides the God power Ancient Tree as the source of energy, his Sea of Consciousness also had another source of energy!

The God power had nurtured him entirely. His body was filled with abundant energy. Dark Energy had changed and boosted his soul altar and made his power Upanishads more exquisite and profound. His host soul now was so vigorous and his soul altar now had an endless source of energy. Each wisp of his Soul Consciousness could reach out unceasingly.

Star and Space power Upanishads now had new changes. Thus, he could control the sharp space sabers as much as he wanted.

He could even feel the spatial blind spots around!

The so-called spatial blind spots were the mysterious spaces that the warriors could never sense. Only experts with profound space power Upanishad could grasp them. They could use the spatial blind spots to hide or burst out furious attacks.

Just like a room or a forest with shades, space had some areas that the ordinary warriors could never see. Those areas were called spatial blind spots.

Audrey, Yvelines, Adams, and Masha were standing on an asteroid that wasn't far from Dragon Star Continent. They could still watch the battle between Forefather Dragon Lizard and Singh and see what was happening over there.

However, many aliens on the continent couldn't see their asteroid.

It was because the asteroid was staying in a spatial blind spot. Except for the experts with Singh's, Forefather Dragon Lizard's, or the masked woman's realm, they could find those spots if they sensed very carefully.

In other words, in a short time, Audrey's group didn't need to worry about their safety. With the power of the experts with Space power Upanishad like Shi Yan, after he had reached the Immortal Realm, he wasn't afraid of Singh's or Forefather Dragon Lizard's wrath.

Swoosh! Swoosh! Swoosh!

The seven brutal souls were like ominous fiends that hovered around Forefather Dragon Lizard and attacked him. Dragon Lizard sneered and created a massive phantom of a lizard, his real form. The giant scarlet lizard looked like it was made of fire and was wrestling with seven brutal souls that stirred the entire land. They made Dragon Lizard Continent look like it was about to shatter.

At this moment, the asteroids and shining space blades above Shi Yan's head were cutting and impacting with the land, tearing the entire continent.

When Singh and Dragon Lizard were fighting furiously, many aliens had become greedy and they wanted to seize the chance to capture Shi Yan and kill him to absorb his soul. They thought that they could reach the Territory Ancestor Realm if they got him. Some of them had discreetly and proactively prepared and approached him.

However, Shi Yan suddenly burst out crazily and guided a lot of broken stars and asteroids with the space blades, making them a huge downpour on those sneaky warriors. He had killed around ten warriors of the alien tribes in just a blink of an eye.

Those warriors' realms weren't low. Some had even reached Second Sky of Immortal Realm.

They had underestimated Shi Yan's intimidation and his brutality. The asteroids had blown them off and made them pieces of meat. The space sabers had minced them and left only their souls floating, shrieking and cursing maliciously.