1181-1190

Chapter 1181: The World Tree

When Shi Yan got into the lake and Shang Ying Yue cultivated outside, it took a long time.

During this time, Cang Yun and Cecilia were the first warriors to enter the Holy Mountain. Haig and Audrey took their team and crossed a lot of barriers and deathtraps to collect many jades, crystals, and spirit herbs that were at Original Incipient Grade. Eventually, they came to the foot of the mountain.

Harson of the Charteris family had experienced the lowest tide of a human's life. He had to bear different kinds of mind torments. He collapsed, endured, harmed himself, and finally sobered.

No one knew what had happened to him after Shi Yan had left.

But he became more fearsome.

Cang Yun, Haig, Audrey, and Harson had gathered at the Holy Mountain from four different directions. They had collected many Original Incipient Grade materials along their way. And perhaps, they had created a connection with Desolate somehow...

What they had encountered, only they could know. Nobody else could ever understand.

They all walked to the Holy Mountain and entered the cave to reach the World Tree: the nucleus of the ancient continent.

In legends, a tree of earth and heaven grew in the middle of the universe. It was called the World Tree. It was the critical point of earth and heaven energy that connected currents of energy in the universe. The Essence Qi Ancient Tree in the body of the warriors was the miniature version of the World Tree when it was created using this model.

The World Tree was a perfect hub that gathered, connected earth and heaven energy, and communicated the eight poles of the universe.

The God power Tree in the creature's body had the essence and secret of the World Tree. It could congregate energy from earth and heaven. The veins in a warrior's body were the branches of the ancient tree in their abdomen. Their veins filtered, refined, and compressed the energy, creating the God power and Essence Qi. The God power and Essence Qi watered the God power Tree or the Essence Qi Ancient Tree and filled the branches with energy.

When each branch of the tree was full of pure energy, the warrior would break into another realm. Their tree would grow more.

Rumors said that if the World Tree broke or shattered, the energy of this universe would become chaotic. Disasters would occur to earth and heaven. The God power Tree in the warriors' bodies would break altogether...

However, creatures in this world didn't know much about the World Tree. Most of them had little knowledge about things in this cosmos. Only the Immortal Demon Clan, the God Clan, the Imperial Dark Tribe, and the Heavenly Monster Tribe had a better and clearer knowledge of the World Tree.

Only they knew that the World Tree was the nucleus of Desolate. Considering Desolate a unique living form, the roots of the World Tree pierced into the ground of Desolate while its top touched the sky. Its countless branches were the veins of Desolate and the World Tree was the God power Tree of Desolate.

After ten thousand years, the World Tree bore a Genesis Fruit. This kind of fruit was condensed by the nucleus of the World Tree. To Cang Yun, Haig, Audrey, and Shi Yan, the warriors that had fused with the Origin, the Genesis Fruit could be the nucleus of their co-soul...

If anyone of Cang Yun, Haig, Audrey, and Shi Yan could absorb the Genesis Fruit into their co-soul, the ancient continent that connected to them could be filled with energy rapidly. It could gather the remnant energy in outer space a hundred times faster!