1531-1540

Chapter 1531: Yuan Zu

The hunchbacked old man turned into a jet of light and followed close behind Zi Yao.

Gay of the White Bone Clan shouted and screamed continuously, "Yuan Zu! Yuan Zu!"

Yuan Zu was one of the Ten Great Territory Ancestors in the Sea Domain of Nihility. No one knew which race Yuan Zu was. He was really mysterious. Gay had heard about him from Hiro. However, when he talked about Yuan Zu, he stammered and sounded ambiguous as he had concealed a lot of secrets.

Gay was one of the Territory Ancestors who had lived for dozens of thousands of years, but he had never met Yuan Zu before. He knew that Yuan Zu was the very first Territory Ancestor who was famous a long, long time ago. When Sauron saw him, he had to greet him as if he was a junior.

Gay knew that Sauron was in the same echelon with Dracula and they were experts of the previous era. As Sauron considered himself a junior to Yuan Zu, Yuan Zu should be much older than him.

Gay used to think that there wasn't a man called Yuan Zu. Until now, he knew that this expert had always existed.

The old man Yuan Zu had disappeared with Zi Yao into a territory entrance in between dozens of entrances leading to different territories. This place was the favorite place on Empty Land. It attracted so many experts to come and explore the marvelous territories.

Tu Shi Qi and Ya Yun saw Forefather Dragon Lizard get taken away by Zi Yao. As they couldn't do anything, they were so worried.

They looked at Shi Yan with hope.

At this moment, Shi Yan had returned to his normal form. A brilliant galaxy hovered above his head. It was the resized Skyfall Star River.

He began to stare at Neptune and Keith.

Although Neptune and Keith were also at the Territory Ancestor Realm, Ferrell's deeds couldn't compare to theirs. Neptune and Keith were the key members of the Soul Clan and the Ancient Monster Clan. With their background, of course, Ferrell, who had always cultivated alone, couldn't resist.

Since Ferrell had joined the Ancient Monster Clan for a short time, he hadn't gained the official approval from the clan. Thus, he couldn't use the strong foundation of the Ancient Monster Clan to increase his power. Otherwise, Shi Yan couldn't have killed him easily like that.

Neptune and Keith were at First Sky of Territory Ancestor Realm and their powers troubled Shi Yan.

The Soul Bridge that connected to the deep and dark place in the Soul Clan could connect to billions of brutal souls to pressure Shi Yan.

The Pure Gold Spirit Ants also struck his Absolute Beginning body hard. Except for that, he didn't know what else Keith had to deal with him.

He had planned to smash Ferrell and then kill Neptune and Keith, and even Labitte. However, he recognized that it was impossible to do all things at once on Empty Land.

Zi Yao's real body had taken Forefather Dragon Lizard away. Shi Yan pondered and decided to give up on his desire to kill Neptune and Keith. After he had refined and absorbed Ferrell's energy, he was going to find some chances to attack Neptune and Keith individually.

Making up his mind, he looked at the territory entrance where Zi Yao had just disappeared. He turned into a jet of starlight and ran away.

"Go get him!"

Neptune, Keith, and Labitte agreed to pursue him as they had many experts here.

Gay of the White Bone Clan pondered and then said, "Yuan Zu is in there too!"