1291-1300

Chapter 1291: DeCarlos

Carefree was sitting cross-legged on the moon nucleus and hovering outside the Fantasy Zone, his eyes dark and cold.

He had released his Soul Consciousness to move around. In just a glimpse, his Soul Consciousness had skimmed through the vast area of the Thousand Fantasy Star Are and searched each life star.

He got nothing.

Carefree made a conclusion: Shi Yan had torn the space and ran away. This conclusion made him sober.

He knew that he had closed the space here and Shi Yan wasn't able to tear even a small slit. He immediately confirmed that someone had helped Shi Yan and delivered him away.

If that expert could take someone from the space he had sealed, that expert's realm wasn't lower than his. Also, that one must be a master in Space power Upanishad...

A character popped up in his mind.

With a cold countenance, he talked to the void, his voice glum. "DeCarlos, you messed up with my business!"

The wind howled from a deep area ahead of Carefree. Billions of strange lights burst off, shooting everywhere and cutting through that area, mincing space into pieces.

In a narrow space slit, a wrinkled old man wearing a long, white robe emerged. He was sitting on a massive Empty Fantasy Crystal. Hovering by the mouth of the space slit, the old man talked begrudgingly. "Carefree, long time no see. But I don't actually want to see you."

"You messed with my important business right when you saw me. And now, you tell me you don't want to see me." Carefree's eyes were dark and deep as he said coldly. "DeCarlos, our God Clan hasn't troubled you once in ten thousand years. Today, you interfered with my business. Do you want to stand against the God Clan?"

"No no no, I don't dare." The old man forced a smile. His face looked like he had owed the others a lot of favors. "I have no choice. I have to repay my debt. I showed myself to tell you that your disciple will be alright. Don't worry. I'll keep an eye on her. Also, you should notify the Bradley family. I delivered that kid to Thunder Firmament Star Area, which is under their management. The warriors of the Bradley family based there could have some trouble. "

"Was it the request of the President of Chamber of Commerce or Ming Hao?" Carefree thundered.

"Don't ask me. I was begrudging, you know. Sigh, I didn't want to join, but they keep chasing after me. I've been quiet for thousands of years and they've still kept their eyes on me. My life is so awful," DeCarlos shook his head.

The space slit where he hovered closed little by little while the void Carefree had troubled was smoothened and resumed its normal status.

DeCarlos was the warrior with the best Space power Upanishad in the cosmos. He was the sort of character that could make the four big clans troubled. This old man could move through spaces like a shuttle. No one could stop him. He was the target that the big forces wanted to recruit.

However, until now, he didn't make it clear that he wanted to join any force. He hadn't admitted his membership in Tsunami Chamber of Commerce, either.

Anyway, the warriors of Tsunami Chamber of Commerce always respected him. They assumed that he was the person that ranked only behind their President.

Ban Yu had assumed that Shi Yan was DeCarlos' later generation when they were outside of the Fantasy Star. Thus, they had changed their attitude toward him. They had made Xing Shang and Wei Yun hesitate to attack him.