71-80

Chapter 71 - Take Advantage of Their Weakness!!

"Shi Jian! You old man!"

Mo Tuo's eyes were filled with endless hatred. With a raging roar he suddenly stormed towards the arena, and thundered, "You killed my Zhan and destroyed my family's future hope. I WILL bury you by his side!"

Mo Zhan's death truly provoked him. Mo Tuo didn't even care about the rest of the Martial Competition. He straightaway rushed towards the Shi family

As Mo Tuo made his move, all the distraught members of the Mo family also stood up. They all rushed into the arena and sprinted towards the Shi family.

"Mo Tuo! My two grandsons are still lying on the ground!" Shi Jian was in violent rage as he also rushed forward. Staring coldly at the approaching Mo Tuo, he sneered, "You were totally calm when you were winning, but lost your temper as soon as you were defeated? Hmph! If you can't afford to lose, then don't participate in the Martial Competition at all!"

"Calm down all of you!"

Beiming Shang's expression was stern as he stood up. Suddenly the temperature around the arena dropped by considerable degree as frigid air started emitting from his body.

Even though the sun was at its height, all the warriors around the arena felt chilly.

"Stand down!" Mo Tuo suddenly turned back his head and shouted to the grieved members of the Mo family.

To this the dedicated warriors and masters of the Mo family were unwilling, but under Mo Tuo's cold gaze, everybody retreated back to their places.

"Shi Jian, would you dare to fight solo with me!" When the people of the Mo family backed away, Mo Tuo suddenly roared from the middle of the arena.

"Woah! No way?"

"Now this is gonna be quite a show! A battle between two family heads!"

"I didn't come thousands of miles in vain, this time the arena is truly splendid!"

The crowd was totally excited as they looked at Shi Jian in expectation.

"Why not?" Shi Jian sneered, and also stepped into the center of the arena. He greeted Beiming Shang and said, "Beiming Family Head, Mo Tuo and I will have a fair fight, I'm sure this is not against the rules?"

Frigid air was seeping from Beiming Shang's body. He groaned and furrowed his brow for a moment, and then slowly sat down, shaking his head, he sighed, "Why bother you two? But if you really wish to fight, I wouldn't stop you. I only hope that you restrain yourselves and don't hurt others."

Shi Yan was totally unfazed by the recent developments and was sitting nonchalantly at the Shi family's side. Seeing that Shi Jian had also stepped into the arena, his eyes furrowed deeply, knowing that this time it wouldn't end easily.

However, just when the two were about to fight to the death, the entire Tianyun City seemed to shake for a second. In the far distance, the tall stone tower of the Misty Pavilion, which was dozens of meters high, instantly toppled down.

Even from thousands of meters away, one could see the silhouette of a female above the tower, wearing a black crape and a bamboo hat.

This was clearly a very stunning woman.

She was just like a goddess, with her hands above her head, as if holding something.

That piece of the sky looked like it was time-warped, with masses of strange air flooded the clouds.

From the clouds, some mysterious power in the river of time turned into pillars of light, and all of a sudden stormed down from the heavens, shooting directly into the woman's upheld hands.