751-760

Chapter 751: Repel the enemy!

The Upanishad inheritance shot out of Shi Yan's Sea of Consciousness, slowly floating towards Ka Tuo. Ka Tuo's eyes were so hot, yet he was a little bit hesitant as well. Eventually, he released his soul altar.

His soul altar covered the Upanishad.

Shi Yan's negative energy covering the inheritance vanished immediately right when the Upanishad merged into the power Upanishad tier of Ka Tuo's soul altar, becoming part of his soul altar.

Chaotic energy fluctuations twirled around Ka Tuo. His body shook vehemently while he was sensing the Upanishad, adding it into his soul altar and making it his unique Seal of Upanishad.

Shi Yan let out light laughter. The way he looked at Ka Tuo didn't have any evil intention.

When adding the power Upanishad, the warrior would need to release his soul altar and condense his soul, spirit, and thought into one. He shouldn't let any external force disturb him during the whole process.

At this moment, if Shi Yan struck a fatal strike, even if Bloody Slaughterer Ka Tuo had reached the Third Sky of King God Realm, he would receive severe wounds.

As long as he wanted to attack Ka Tuo, even if Bloody Slaughterer Ka Tuo could survive, he would be hurt badly. Perhaps he would never have the chance to enter the Original God Realm for the rest of his life.

But Shi Yan didn't want to attack Ka Tuo.

To him, the Blood Vein Ring still concealed a big secret that he had just entered the threshold of. It would take a long time to open it fully.

Ka Tuo received the inheritance of the Chaos Upanishad by Ge Lu, one of Bloodthirsty's Cortege of Eight.

As Ge Lu was one member of the Bloodthirsty's Cortege of Eight, he must be a powerful expert. Shi Yan was scared thinking how this almost-invincible existence died.

Since Ge Lu was related to that man, perhaps he would become a sharp weapon in Shi Yan's hand.

Of course, he would never destroy his weapon.

Shortly, Ka Tuo seemed to finish adding the Upanishad into his soul altar. His soul altar swayed slightly, then returned to his Sea of Consciousness, the energy fountain of his soul.

At this moment, Ka Tuo opened his eyes, taking a deep breath. An extreme joy bloomed in his heart as he looked at Shi Yan with great astonishment. "You just gave me the inheritance like that? No conditions?"

Shi Yan grinned, "My brother, we're from the same school, so I won't harm you. This inheritance belongs to you. If you get it, you should continue to cultivate. I can relax now. If you please, just tell me who asked you to attack me... And, don't chase us furthermore. Is it okay?"

Ka Tuo didn't answer immediately. He pondered for a while and then suddenly asked. "Senior, why do you only have the True God Realm cultivation base?"

"I'm too young. Although I was enrolled earlier, my cultivation time hasn't been long enough." Shi Yan continued to fabricate his story. "As you call me your senior, we're considered classmates. When you've entered the Original God Realm, I will tell you things related to us."

"How about you and I join hand to capture Zi Yao. I have always dreamt of having her. Anyway, if brother wants her, as your junior, I can give up what I want." A cunning gleam sparkled in Ka Tuo's eyes. "If we capture Zi Yao, I can receive big benefits. Don't you think it's better to go with me than with that little girl? Although we don't have a good reputation for being space pirates, we don't have any restrictions. We can do whatever we want. How free is that! What do you think?"