1071-1080

Chapter 1071: Spreading

Hovering above the mountain range of the divine crystal lode were dozens of battleships, with even more war chariots moving around. The warriors of the Divine Light were waiting, watching over the entrance of the lode.

More and more mining slaves and Divine Light warriors rushed out of the place. Their faces were blue or purple. After they got out for not too far a distance, they coughed, vomited blood, and then died. None of them could resist for a long time.

"What's going on?"

Sana's stiff face was now anxious and restless while his angry voice echoed.

No one answered him.

The warriors and mining slaves of Divine Light getting out of the lode didn't have the time to talk. They were busy covering their mouths and necks, struggling in pain and shrieking shrilly. Shortly after, no one was left alive.

The extinct volcanoes everywhere around this life star were fuming out the toxic green and blue smoke. The smoke was so dense it could cover the whole sky. Soon, the entire life star was shaded by a thick layer of toxic smoke.

Everybody discolored in fright and felt heavy-hearted under such a deadly pressure.

An old man of the Divine Light flew out of the lode entrance, his face ashen. He was wearing a moon-white long robe, his aura immense. He was the only one that wasn't affected by the toxins.

"Old Ju!" Sana screamed.

Ju Bo was the Incipient God Realm expert who was hidden under the divine crystal lode. The Divine Light had sent him here to deal with Feng Yan. However, since Feng Yan didn't come, he kept staying hidden in the mineral lode. When Shi Yan had used his Soul Consciousness to find the space node, Ju Bo had used his soul to disturb him.

At this moment, Ju Bo looked grim. He took a deep breath and then said, "While our men were exploiting divine crystals, they accidentally activated a restriction. Toxic smoke rose out at the same time. That restriction has chained many extinct volcanoes. It happened in a blink, and we couldn't do anything to stop it."

"Even you don't have any solution to stop it?" Sana was frightened.

"When I realized something had gone wrong, the smokes had spread out already." Ju Bo's face was dark. "Those poisons are hazardous. They can enter the soul altar directly. I can only resist, but not be able to help the others."

A graceful, purple figure emerged from her purple battleship. She pitched her voice, "Grandpa Ju, what happened?"

"We must leave this place as soon as possible!" Ju Bo was restlessly tense. "Little Yao, order our forces to leave. Now!"

"What about the divine crystal lode?" Zi Yao was surprised.

"We don't have the time to mind it," said Ju Bo worriedly.

Sana lifted his head, looking at the colored toxic clouds in the sky, his face grimacing. "Old Ju, I'm afraid that we can't leave easily. If you can't wash the smoke away, I think we don't have any solution then."

Hearing him, many warriors of the Divine Light were petrified, their eyes restless.

Ju Bo looked at the thick toxic clouds in the sky, knitting his brows tightly. "I'm going to try if I can clean a passage for you guys to glide through."

Then, Ju Bo soared up into the sky, hovering by a dark blue cluster of clouds as he started to urge his power Upanishad.

Shortly after, thunder reverberated. Lightning strikes flashed like a saber, weaving in the sky like giant snakes. They struck at the toxic clouds in the sky.