661-670

Chapter 661: The perpetual light that never extinguishes!

Eventually, the Ghostly Spirit Sword was taken out of Nie Ruo's body. During this process, Nie Ruo had to endure the pain like someone was tearing his intestines. His face was distorted so much that it didn't look like a human face anymore.

Every time he took out the Ghostly Spirit Sword, he had to pay with his blood and flesh. If it weren't the critical time, Nie Ruo would never use the sword. This divine sword harmed his body brutally.

The Ghostly Spirit Sword flew out while screeching. Thirty-six ghostly spirits with hazy gray wings and tails dragged along the sword. Thirty-six objects tore the sky, thrusting towards the silver city.

The ghostly spirits ceased in the air, releasing their powers altogether. Thirty-six different murderous flows struck on Ghostly Spirit Sword.

The Ghostly Spirit Sword was like a light stabbing directly into the silver city. All barriers, restraints, and formation were pierced.

Puff!

The city wall that was as rigid as hard stone was jabbed. The sword appeared in the outer region of the city.

Different from the Original Universe Returning Cauldron, which attacked the entire city, the Ghostly Spirit Sword had aimed at only one location. The power gathered at the sword tip could easily pierce through the hardest defense.

Lin Meng's group was shaken.

Nie Ruo screeched in extreme pain, his face paled.

Thirty-six ghostly spirits got through the hole created by the sword, screaming and howling, entering the outer region of the city.

Thirty-six gray shadows, each longer than one hundred meters, carried the Yin Ghost, Blood Ghost, and Evil Ghost. They started to wreck the formations and barriers in the outer region of the silver city with their intimidating powers.

Shi Yan's face changed dramatically.

In his Sea of Consciousness, the Inner World Five Devils roared and shot out, turning into five tangible Demogorgons attacking the thirty-six ghostly spirits.

Swoosh Swoosh Swoosh!

The hollow ghostly spirits and the Five Demogorgons entangled. Shortly, the Inner World Five Devils got hurt badly, as they couldn't endure the attacks by the spirits.

Shi Yan felt hurt. He hastened to call the Inner World Five Devils back to his Sea of Consciousness.

The thirty-six ghostly spirits were the condensed murderous aura from thirty-six Exterminating Caves of the Devil Valley. They were the evilest existences in the world. They had been developed for more than ten thousand years, which were something the Five Devils, the phantoms Shi Yan had created not so long ago, couldn't resist.

The ghostly spirits cried with the high notes that could stab people's souls. They flew around the outer city, wrecking many barriers and restraints.

Thirty-six ghostly spirits were like thirty-six horses pulling the Ghostly Spirit Sword everywhere.

Ghostly spirits couldn't break the formations and barriers, but they could pour their powers into the divine sword, using the sword to wreak havoc everywhere.

The Ghostly Spirit Sword taken out from Nie Ruo body had brought out a destructive power that nothing could withstand. Shi Yan was battered with it.

"Retrieve!"

The Storage Ring on Shi Yan's finger glowed gloriously. The Soul Gathering Pearl shot out, releasing its mighty soul suction force towards the thirty-six ghostly spirits.