601-610

Chapter 601: Refining secret treasures

The color of the thick golden shell on Shi Yan's body faded away, and its light also dimmed out. Strange energy fluctuations rippled fiercely from the body covered in the golden shell. From time to time, they became more turbulent.

Boom!

The hard gold shell fragmented into small pieces, just like a torn sheet of fabric. It revealed Shi Yan, with the gold color body inside as if he were wearing glittering gold clothes, which looked both beautiful and dazzling.

While squinting, Shi Yan was really joyful. Gradually, he laughed out loud.

He used the Soul Consciousness to check his body. His bones were now golden, which were refined by the Golden Marrow, exactly the same as the Golden Skeleton.

Not only that, the Golden Marrow had flooded his flesh and vessels, turning into a strange gold energy that blended into his five main internal organs and the great eight meridians to nurture his body.

The reason why his body had the golden hue was because of the Petrification Martial Spirit. After the marrow washing process, Shi Yan's Petrification Martial Spirit had evolved one more time. Now, it was gold, and not red anymore.

In the Shi family, the Petrification Martial Spirit had four levels. In each level, the skin color would be different: ash-gray, dark-brown, yellowish-green, and purple-red.

Before that, when his martial spirit had changed, he had got the purple-red hue, which was considered entering the peak of the Shi family's Petrification Martial Spirit.

He thought that it was the final form, and his body wouldn't change furthermore.

However, he recognized that he was wrong, as his Petrification Martial Spirit had entered another level after the Golden Marrow washing and nurturing process. Now, his body was gold.

Closing his eyes, Shi Yan felt the changes of his body in silence. He didn't urge his thought, just relaxed his mind. The color of his body faded, returning to the original skin color.

However, when his nerves got tense, or his fighting will was triggered, his body, including blood and flesh, would turn gold. Each muscle of his would be filled with an immense life power. Each meridian would become strangely tenacious, which would accelerate the moving speed of Essence Qi. The muscles of his entire body would release a torrential gold energy, which was sharply irreversible.

The golden body that was washed and refined by the Golden Marrow obviously had a part of the Golden Giant's energy.

Shi Yan laughed contentedly as he was overjoyed.

Corpse Mount and Corpse Sea slowly got up from the ditch. Their whole bodies glistered with a golden hue. They had collected all the left Golden Marrow in the ditch. Now, they were using the secret techniques of the Corpse Clan to rebuild their bones.

Members of the Corpse Clan understood how to use the Five Elements powers well. After Corpse Mount and Corpse Sea had taken the Golden Marrow of the Golden Giant, their physical strength had increased tremendously.

Corpse Mount and Corpse Sea were sparkling with a golden hue. At the same time, their eyes showed an imposing and solemn divine aura. This surprised Shi Yan a lot.

They were the clansmen of the Corpse Clan, but they had the aura that only the Golden Giant had after taking in the Golden Marrow. It made them truly extraordinary.

Boundless prospects!

Shi Yan was shocked discreetly, giving them a compliment. He knew the two of them had received the Corpse Clan's inheritance. In the future, their world would be much wider.