1321-1330

Chapter 1321: Unrivalled Great Devil!

Wederson was now an earth-destroying calamity. The planets in his way melted down; creatures turned into nothing. All matter dissolved.

No one knew what had happened to Wederson. After this man became insane, his power had rocketed earth-shakingly. Even Spark feared him and hurried to leave.

However, Wederson also accelerated as his energy increased.

Thornton, Pargo, and a group of Incipient God Realm experts could predict his move beforehand and leave one step early because they had profound realms.

However, those whose realms were below Incipient God Realm didn't have such luck. They couldn't escape.

Wederson's deadly field expanded and covered them. They were all from an elite force of the two families at Ethereal God Realm. However, none of them could escape. All were dissolved.

Right before the deadly field covered them, an evil silhouette disappeared in their formation.

After another flash, that silhouette changed the direction and dashed toward the next spot where more members of the two families gathered.

He wanted to drive Wederson to the most important area of the Breckelfeld family and the Austin family. He wanted to use Wederson's erosive power to eliminate all the core elite warriors of the two big families.

Thornton's eyes reddened. He thundered as if he had a mental problem. His roar was like grumbling thunder that swarmed toward Wederson.

Wederson had completely lost his mind. He ignored Thornton's bellowing call. In his heart only one fixation now lay, kill Shi Yan!

He had locked Shi Yan's aura. No matter where Shi Yan was heading, he could chase after him closely.

When Shi Yan moved again toward the horde of the two families of the God Clan, Wederson naturally came after him.

"No! Not that!" Spark suddenly found something wrong. He checked and discolored. "Shi Yan! Shi Yan is the reason why Wederson went crazy. He has manipulated Wederson and made him continue his pursuit!"

Spark got it now.

Wederson shouldn't have lost his mind to that level for a long time like this.

Spark was correct. Shi Yan had some influence in this.

The negative energy in Shi Yan's acupuncture points was the sort of energy that could push people to the edge. He had stimulated the negative energy, created torrents, and sent them to Wederson's head, making him more ruthless and mad.

Just like fire receiving more oil, Wederson's insanity was burning that had triggered the bloodthirsty nature of his Man blood. Completely, he had lost himself.

No need to mention Thornton's shouting, even if Spark used his power to wake Wederson up, it was no use.

With the current of negative energy flooding his mind, Wederson was now a Man beast that had ultimately sunk into the simple joy of killing. He didn't have a bit of consciousness left in him.

"The new Master of Bloodthirsty Force?" Thornton sounded scared.

Spark nodded gravely, his eyes sparkling. "He's discreetly making trouble. He used a evil, negative force to Wederson to keep him in his madness. We have to capture him to wake Wederson up."

Then, Spark flashed and disappeared.

Thornton and Pargo exchanged looks. The flames of anger burst out in their eyes. They urged the soul altars and attacked Shi Yan.