401-410

Chapter 401 - Diamond Martial Spirit

Just taking a glance at Shi Yan immediately startled that man. His Sea of Consciousness violently trembled. A murderous desire rebelliously surged up in his heart, generating a crazy desire of killing all creatures.

Not good!

Shuddering inside, he quickly stopped smiling and started to condense his strength, ready to deal with Shi Yan's attack.

The person who was under his bedevilment state hardly had his consciousness. As long as he considered someone a target, the external environment could barely change it. The only thing that one could do was kill the person who was in the bedevilment state, or else, he would pursue and kill the other person.

That warrior's mind was as bright as snow. That was why when he realized Shi Yan's state, he knew what he should do.

"Stop. Let us handle this guy first. This guy's existence can only disturb us and is a threat to everybody." That warrior turned his head and coldly harrumphed, stopping the other fellows of his team from attacking the ancient corpses and asking them to divert the target.

This team came from the Martial Spirit Palace in the Divine Great Land, which was one of the seven ancient factions in the Divine Great Land. They all had a long history. This sect was the one who had dominated the Divine Great Land for tens of thousands of years. In this Sect, all kinds of martial spirits were multiplied to the extreme; almost all of their warriors had a special martial spirit.

Speaking of Xiao Ling, who was the leader of this team, he was a protector outside the Martial Spirit Palace and was nominated to be the elder in the future.

As long as Xiao Ling could enter the Spirit Realm and pass the Martial Spirit Palace's assessment, he would be qualified to be ordained as one of the Elders of the Martial Spirit Palace. Regardless of his position in the Martial Spirit Palace or the access to wealth, it was far better than his current position as a protector.

He came to the Dark Magnetic Noxious Mist to find some Sacred level secret treasures to prepare for the Martial Spirit Palace's assessment.

The seven ancient factions in the Divine Great Land didn't really get along well. They still harshly fought with each other. Xiao Ling had also killed quite a lot of warriors from other forces in the Dark Magnetic Noxious Mist this time. All along the way on his journey, he nearly hadn't encountered any setbacks.

Even if Shi Yan didn't find him, maybe because of the secret treasures Shi Yan's team possessed, he would find and kill Shi Yan's team in the end.

The fact that Zhao Feng and Li Yue fought with Tu Ke was exactly what he wanted. Therefore, when the people of Zhao Feng's group and Chi Xiao's group united to fight against Tu Ke's team from the Pure Land, he didn't participate, and just stared at the ancient corpses and killed them, taking this opportunity to harvest more secret treasures.

He actually had his own calculations. He wanted to wait for Zhao Feng, Li Yue, and Tu Ke to fight until both sides were all severely injured, and then he would jump in and clean up the mess by defeating Zhao Feng and Tu Ke, and swooping the leftover benefits.

When Shi Yan rushed towards him, he observed around a little and realized that Tu Ke had died. The people of Zhao Feng and Li Yue's group had a significant advantage.

This was obviously not what he wanted to see.

Therefore, the fact that Shi Yan came to him suited his purpose. After a loud roar, other warriors from the Martial Spirit Palace understood his mind. They all coldly sneered and looked at Shi Yan, wanting to take the opportunity to exterminate him who was under the bedevilment state.