1151-1160

Chapter 1151: Immortal Body!

Harson's crazy, ear-piercing scream reverberated on the chaotic island.

At this moment, everybody could see Harson risking his life. With the Undying God Body, Harson's power had rocketed. He glided and pressed Cang Yun like a cold lightning strike attack.

The earth under his feet was torn apart, creating a deep abyss. Many rocks by the beach exploded. Harson's power was bursting out to the utmost.

Shi Yan was holding a bone in his hand while the other three floating in front of him. He looked absorbed in his thoughts.

Cang Yun, Cecilia, and Shang Ying Yue had lost their target. They were baffled as they looked at Shi Yan from a distance without a clue. As Audrey had just killed one warrior, seeing Harson aim at Shi Yan in his Undying God Body, she didn't continue to find another target but watched Shi Yan too.

Swoosh! Swoosh! Swoosh!

As Harson was coming, the four bloody bones in front of Shi Yan suddenly released a wiggling energy fluctuation.

Shi Yan frowned and grabbed the three floating bones with his free left hand. He discreetly urged his energy and sent it into those blood-dripping bones...

The blood-dripping bones didn't have only the fixation of the warrior who had cultivated Death power Upanishad but also an exquisite, complicated formation drawn by blood that seemed to be controlled by Harson.

As Shi Yan received the memory of the enemy, he knew that the formation drawn on the bloody bone was the foundation of the evil contract!

Harson had used this evil formation to control eighteen warriors under his command. His soul had connected with their souls to rule them and at the same time, he could control their blood-dripping bones too. It was a sinister plan that the Charteris had to use that involved those gory bones.

The evil formation on the four bones sent out energy fluctuations. The blood lines wiggled, making the bones struggle and attempting to fly to Harson.

Harson came like an evil spirit. A pointy tip of a bone emerged from the abdomen of his skeletal body. The brutal, surging energy torrentially circulated around Harson and made his Undying God Body even thinner.

Shi Yan was astounded.

Harson's God Body got thinner in just a blink of an eye. It was very similar to when Shi Yan used the Rampage. Being the core member and the outstanding talent of the Charteris family, what he had harvested from the bloody bone wasn't something that his subordinates could have.

This man also had special knowledge of using the negative energy through his piece of bloody bone. He could use the bone to urge the negative energy and push his body to the Rampage state. It surprised Shi Yan a lot.

And the piece of bone hiding in his body wasn't really similar to the ones that Shi Yan was holding. Harson's bone was much bigger and longer with more fiercer energy!

More importantly, that piece of bloody bone had completely fused with him. It wasn't affected by the energy from Shi Yan's acupuncture points. It had become a part of Harson's God Body, a wicked precious weapon, and a piece of his soul.

The bloody bone in Harson body was the foundation of the skeleton of the expert who had cultivated Death power Upanishad. The Charteris family had refined it and made it the eye of the formation, which had the key formation of that evil formation.

When he urged the energy from the bloody bone, the four bones in Shi Yan's grip were shaking. The bones released a resistant force as they wanted to get rid of Shi Yan's hand!