231-240

Chapter 231 - Breakthrough

The Meteor Array.

In another account of the old array technique.

Yang Mu, Yang Xue, Yang Ke, Li Feng'er and other warriors of the Yang family, were all standing in the old array technique formation. This formation was quite similar to the one of Shi Yan, the only small difference was of the energy crystal around the array technique.

At this time, the energy crystal kept releasing a dazzling light.

The Yang Family's warriors then entered into the old array technique, following the time when the light was released and disappeared continuously.

Yang Mu's group followed Jian Hu Quan's method, each person of the Yang family used exactly this method to move forward when entering into the old array technique, hence, they were not affected by the special outer space meteorite.

According to Jian Hu Quan, this way led to the exit of the Meteor Array.

Thus, Jian Hu Quan had reminded every one of the Yang family to not hesitate in standing in the middle of the old array technique, or else they would have had been pushed out by the old array technique.

Quickly, all the warriors of the Yang family went through into the old array technique and disappeared from the Meteor Array. Each person, like when Shi Yan had just entered, could not have seen each other's back as it was not possible to see anything inside the Meteor Array. Upon entering the old array technique, everyone would be teleported in a blink, so no one was aware of one another's situation.

However, thanks to Jian Hu Quan's encouragement, they did not hesitate and entered the old Array technique right away. This was the reason why Shi Yan's warriors lost trace of Yang Mu's warriors in the Meteor Array.

Outside of the Meteor Array,

Cao Zhi Lan had beautiful, tender long legs with strange light flaring up in her eyes. The Soul Martial Spirit was controlled by her spirit, which then started to analyze the transformation of the Meteor Array. The Soul Martial Spirit then realized the miraculous movement of the Meteor Array.

All the people of Pan Zhe stood outside the Meteor Array. Not a single person dared enter.

Cao Zhi Lan who had been using the Soul Martial Spirit for a while, suddenly burst into laughter, slowly stood up, and then said, "With the Meteor Array, you can either go to the left or to the right. As long as you do not make a wrong move, the meteorites cannot attack you. Well, if you choose go on the left, move seven steps to the left, then five steps to the right, and vice versa. You can move to the right seven steps, then to the left five steps, and then you can get out of the Meteor Array."

"So, should we go to the left or to the right?"

Gu Ling Long knitted his brows and irritatingly said, "Inside the Meteor Array, there are two sure ways out, which may possibly lead to two different areas.Our target is the Yang family, so we should first figure out the direction of the Yang family, and only then will we be able to pursue them."

Cao Zhi Lan calmly asked, "How can we know the path that the Yang family had taken?"

Xie Kui's face darkened with a murderous look in his eyes, "Yang Mu is easy to deal with. If he isn't already dead, he will surely find a way for revenge. If we fight with the Yang family, we cannot let them have a single chance of survival, we simply cannot let anyone live! When Shi Yan and I had fought, I recognized that he had vigorous Flame power. I had just used my Soul Martial Spirit recently and discovered that there was a very strong movement of Flame power on the right."